Quick question about my high right now

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I smoked around 2 hours ago, and about 15 minutes ago I smoked again. After I was done smoking, I smoked a cig, but didn't inhale, wanted to see how it tasted (haven't smoked a cig in years).

Now, I got a pretty good body high, and head high. But, I have like tunnel vision. As I'm typing this, I can really once see/focus on the screen, and everything around it is like black and flashing white.

Everything also seems slow like when I move my eye balls.

Is this just good weed, did the cig help out (i suppose I inhaled some), or what?

Thanks guys :smoke:

2. I know when I had some dope shit one time, I could only focus on something like the size of a penny and everything else was gray. But I would guess you had some good shit.

3. I sometimes get like that when I haven't had a cig in a while. It goes away relatively shortly though. On the other hand you could just be super toasted.:eek:

4. ur just super baked.

5. Sounds like killer bud - buy more immediately!! :smoke:

6. something like that happened to me one night, i was maddddd stoned and i had music on pretty loud and the black and white flashing was pulsing and vibing to the beats of the music, it was chilling until ecstasy by dj alligator came on, then all hell broke loose lol

7. prolly the cigs man every1 gets "fucked up" on their first or first in a long time cig

8. You are just baked dude. the cig didnt help either.

9. #9 DJchronic2, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    A few years back i got so drunk at this kids houses at one point in the night i remember just sitting in his kitchen taking huge hits of blueberry tobacco off this hookah and the worst part about it is i don't even smoke tobacco.It got me SERIOUSLY messed up though.That's the only time i ever remember any kind of effect from it.I usually cant stand the stuff.weird shit man.