Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question about lights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FARMERJACK, Sep 11, 2010.

1. i got a new light an it dosnt give off as much heat as the last one im wounderin if it will effect my plant its one of these energy saver lights its only 75 watts

2. no, your plant will be fine.

3. thats actually what you should be aiming for. More light, less heat, low bills.

4. do you know about the seeds i dont wanna go to jail

5. its fine to order them I just would order them to a different address than where you will be growing. I order all my seeds

6. one 75w wont be enough to produce quality buds. you'll need atleast two. what about seeds?

7. i have two lights but they got diffrent bulbs im askin if i can legally buy seeds online an have them sent too my house im from michigan

8. you will need more than 75w when you switch to flowering for good buds. And thousands of people in the u.s. buy seeds online perfectly fine.

9. yeah you can buy seeds, but once they cross into the US its not legal anymore. I've never had any issues buying seeds online. Even if your order were to get confiscated by customs you wont get into any trouble.

10. legally you cannot have seeds in the US. but yes you can buy them online and they will ship them wherever you tell them too.