quick question about growing...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grow Pr0, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I used to grow a lot of weed and sell it but I forgot how. I want to get started again though. Can you guys help me out? you seem to know what you're talking about

2. What do you remember? Got to have a place to start from.

3. #3 BYOweed, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Its like riding a bike man.

You should know the basics so I'll recommend what ya should get

HID is much more powerful than most T5s and CFLs. I recommend a 600w cooltube system.

For a seedling mix, Peat moss/perlite/worm castings one part each
    (Look into organics section)

Disregard if you go organic:
    Then, transplant into Roots Organic soil at 2 weeks into a 3-5gal pot

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow&Bloom a+b

Good luck!

-BYO

4. [quote name='"Grow Pr0"']I used to grow a lot of weed and sell it but I forgot how. I want to get started again though. Can you guys help me out? you seem to know what you're talking about[/quote]

Is this for real? You sound like a kid... first don't mention selling weed. We don't do that here. Second you don't just forget. You plant it and water it. Its not something one would forget if you grew "a lot of weed" before.

5. yeah i smelt bullshit troll status too.

6. not sure where you are going with this but unless you took a heavy blow to the head, growing is not something you forget how to do....

7. i was in a coma for 7 weeks and even forgot my name and how to fucking eat. wow way to be sensitive :/ i thought stoners were more chilller

8. video.google.com

does wonders. and growing is simple, people make it way to harder than it needs to be because they try perfecting it to a tee.
    A monkey could grow cannabis.

9. But he remembers he use to grow a lot of weed? Lol :/

10. this thread is quite odd I don't trust this guy!