Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question About "Curing"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 9D3, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, got a quick question for someone who knows.

I keep my weed in an airtight pill bottle, in a dark chilly drawer of mine. Is it possible that the weed will "cure" further while in that pill bottle? It usually lasts about a week in there before I smoke it all.

Thanks for any answers!

2. It's possible, but it'll probably cure better in a mason jar and open it from time to time.

3. If it's airtight I don't see why it wouldn't work. Might have something to do with the glass though... Give it a try, it either gets better or dries out. I doubt a week in a pill bottle is going to do either, who knows.

4. Alright, thanks for letting me know :) I'm not trying to cure it or anything, I was just curious as to whether it was getting better as I smoked it. High thoughts :smoke: