Quick question about a new grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D Rock, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hello all I am attemptingf to grow some bagseed that I got out of some mid quality weed, here is my question. I have seedlings that are about 3 days old that I started in peatmoss pellets and the taproot is coming out of the bottom of them and I was wondering about transfering them to my red cups before they go in the 3 gallon grow bags that Im using. Is it ok to use Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil with pro Mix and perlite while they are seedlings or would the foxfarms do more harm than good since they are so young? This is all I have at the moment and just thought since the foxfarms has so much nuitrents in it already would it hurt my seedlings. Oh yeah Im going to be growing inside a 4x4 home box with a 1000 watt HPS When they get about 3-4 weeks old. Right now they are under 2 Flourecents and 2 big CFL lights I dont know the wattage. Thanks for any advice.:smoke:

2. Well they are transplanted, Guess I couldnt wait to hear a reply from anyone. Im sure they will be fine.

3. Well dude i couldent tell you if that soil is ok our not but if you alredy transplanted it then fuck it!!! it will grow!!!:smoke:

4. They are a weed, they grow in dirt. Anything better is, well, better!
    :)

5. OK THANKS!:smoke: