Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question about a DT.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420.4.LYF, Sep 13, 2009.

1. So i MIGHT be having an interview and possibly a job working with my dad at a company he works for. I would be washing asphault trucks after they dump there loads but this requires a DT. And just to be safe i wanted to make sur ei could pass. I could take niacin, But i hate the burn, so ive been drinking about 3 gallons+ of water a day... Yes thats alot of water btu thats normal for me.
    I have about a week for sure till i have to take any tests but i was wondering if this should be enough..
    Thanks GC for keeping a stoner at work!

2. seriously, read the how to pass a DT thread at the top if this section. there is 80+ pages on this. there is at least 2 threads a day asking about this. all of your questions will be answered there

3. #3 420.4.LYF, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009

Who do you think you are to be telling me to read 80+ pages of bullshit?
    Fuck off.

Found some your posts, You seem to be a know it all 16Yr old type.
    "im ordering a chillum off of here with my moms credit card. (yes im 18 obviously, my mom still pays for my shit, big deal) and i was wondering if it is gonna show up as something shady on her credit.."

Grow a fucking pair and come back when your old enough to smoke a cigaret you little basterd..

4. Wow. I can feel the love in this thread!!! LMFAO.

5. Yeah, short fused today cause im not tokin it up and i have 7Grams here calling my name..
    And the number of 14Yr old kids on this website blows my mind.