Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick pipe cleaning question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lokix, Feb 18, 2007.

1. If I got some 91% isopropyl alcohol, soaked the resin off my peices, and then evaporated the alcohol would the resin left over be safe to smoke?

2. umm i wouldnt recommend that.

3. Yes... it would work...just amke sure you evaporate all the alcohol

4. Ive heard of people doing this but i wasnt sure if that worked either. I just scraped my bowls and then clean what i couldnt get with alcohol and just poured the alcohol down the drain.

5. So can anyone else give any input? I know maybe I should ahve asked in the newbie section, but I figure you guys all know your shit in here so maybe this was the best place to ask this.

6. I was thinking the same thing. take that alcohol pour a small bit into a shot glass or a glass or whatever the fuck you want really. leave it for a couple days, if it evaporates completely, you're safe. If it doesn't, scrape till you cant scrape anymore then use the alcohol and dump it afterwards.

7. just clean it with rubbing alcohol and salt

8. well my plan is to harvest the resin thats in the pipe. I know some of you dont smoke resin, but its good for us poor smokers :p

9. get 4 long paper clips and bend them different ways for each hole. you should be able to scrape all the insides with this, then tap the resin out. whatevers left dont worry about it, put in salt and isopropal alcohol and shake like a bitch

10. If it works with hash I don't see why it would not work here. Just make sure it is completely evaporated.