Quick Oxycontin Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nfs924, Oct 25, 2008.

1. I did a search on this and didn't really find an accurate answer, even on erowid.

I'm picking up 40mg of OC tonight, and I'm trying to figure out what dosage to take. I'm not a fan of railing, so I think I'm going to just take it orally. I'm 6'3 and around 295 pounds.

Would it be okay to cut the pill in half (20mg), chew it up and rinse it down? How would the high be? I'm a pretty big guy so I'm thinking maybe I should just rail 20mg to get the most for my money. Oh yeah, I have no tolerance either.

2. Take 20 mg orally.

If you rail it, snort 10 mg and see how you feel and snort more as needed. Most people get overwhelmed snorting larger amounts of OC their first time, so 10 mg is perfect.

3. You're almost 300 LBS, I think you would be fine to snort a 40.

4. If I were you...

*Cut in half, take 20mg, wait an hour, and if you want take 20 more

*Cut into quarters, do lines of 10mg each, stop after you feel done

5. horrible advice. he'd throw up.

6. i'd say if it's your first time, PARACHUTE 10 mg. crush it up, take a small piece of tissue paper, and ball it up inside the paper and then pop it like a pill. this way, the release into your system is more intense, giving an effect more similar to railing.

quicker onset of peak, stonger peak, but faster comedown too.

20mg would seem a better dose for someone of your weight-- but there's no harm in starting out with a little less and just advancing to more if after an hour or so you dont feel anything.

7. Cut it in half, chew it (don't swallow it, you want to break the time seal). Eat the other half if you want more. You can always take more, but you can't take less. This way you won't waste half your pill getting more high than you're comfortable with.

8. 20mg gives me a trip with no tollerance (I weigh 125, you weigh more then twice me, so I'd say ^ like tray, chew it up, it really won't taste that bad, acetominphen pills have a little bit of a sweet taste, followed by a not so great, but tollerable taste)

Eat 3/4 of the pill, wait 10 minutes, eat the other quarter, just so that it isn't that big of a shock to your system on your first time. Or just eat the entire pill. Not really going to see that much of a diffrence in the high.

9. also-- before you take it at all, search drugs.com and erowid, or just the internet in general, and do your best to verify that the pill you got is indeed oxycontin, and is indeed the milligramage that you were told it was.