QUICK oxy question

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Apr 27, 2006.

1. hope hes aight, either in a deep sleep or in deep trouble.

2. so he's alive haha?

3. Wow, this mans lucky if he pukes his guts up, 160 mg's first time? holy fuck.

4. lol i'm pretty sure hes alive

he said he was feeling sick last night, dunno if he puked tho

guess he has too much of a social life to come on the city :p

5. I hope this dudes ok. In all seriousness he could have died that was a fucking lot.

6. i hope your okay nugz..... i told you i thought that was a lot of oxy..... i really hope your fine dude! let us know man! hollar back to the citttayyyyy!

7. guys guys guys lol, im fine. You guys wanna know what happened hahah!!

Well at around 1 or 2, i have NO IDEA on what time things actually happened fo the past 2 days lol, BUT thats when i took one, and 15 mins later snorted one. I was feeling GREAT! so i smoked some bud and pretty much abot 4 or 5 i was totally sober and hungry, went downstairs, turned on the grill and cooked me up a steak lol. welllll idk what happened from there on. i ate the steak got the oxy feeling back, and fell asleep, i woke up at 11 looked around, noone was home, got dizzy and threw up. felt a lil better, drove to my friends house and picked up a half q for some bud cause i thought it would help my stomach ache, and what would ya know, IT DID! it really made me feel totallybetter after 2 js, well then about 4 or 5 i threw up again, just driving around i felt it coming, pulled over, and yea, nasty. But this time it was blue (didnt eat anyhting yesterday) idk what would have turned it blue, well i rolled a blunt after that and smoked it, and felt better. I was on my way home, felt really really sick about9 on my way home and as soon as i parked the car, what would ya know, i leaned out the window and threw up stomach acid, burned bad! From there i went in and told my mom i was so sick and "forgot' to mention the oxy and just told her everything else and she thought it was food poisoning from the steak cause it was cooked....barely....lol i really did barely cook it and i could see what i didnt eat in the garbage can, didnt look good lol. well around 11 after laying on the couch and my mom taking care of me, "awwww" i passed out and woke up this morning feeling great, so here i go rollin a blunt lol.

8. "aww!!!!" haha..

def was way to much for a first time .. snortin 40mg for first time sounds better .. hell i was faded off 20mg first time eatin .. (for like 3 hrs) .. next time try not to take too much it just makes u puke.. which u kno.. .. hah

9. hey man, do you not have a wicked hangover? when i do pharm opiates i get real worn out the next day.

10. Yeah not to get all preachy talky on you, but i wouldnt touch oxy's.
    I had an cousin of mine kill a dealer over oxys.