Quick oxy question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KansasToker, Oct 15, 2008.

1. So I got a 40mg oxycontin pill from a friend and I've done it once but that was a couple years ago and I don't know how much I took. Would I feel 20mg, just by cutting the pill in half and taking half of it? It's a light orange pill with OC on one side and 40 on the other. Is 20mg enough for a buzz if you have no tolerance? Thanks.

2. Take the entire thing, 20 mg isn't too much. Im not positive but the time release can still exist even if you cut it in half so I would crush the entire pill up and parachute it or bump it.

3. Careful with the time release.

4. how do I remove the time release or what should I do to it before I take it or take half of it?

5. You remove the time release by crushing it like i said. i would recommend that you chop it up a fine as you can get it and parachute it. You don't really need to do anything to prep but I would smoke some bud afterwards, makes the experience all the better.

6. i'd say rail that shit. cut it in half crush it up carefully so you don't waste any. then take half of it and put it in a line then divide the remainder into 2 small bumps. thats a 10mg rail and 2 5mg bumps. rail the 10mg then wait 20 minutes or so and boost it with another 5mg. wait a bit longer and then sniff the remaining 5.

this will have you higher longer and the best part is you'll have 20mg left afterward.

7. 20 mg insufflated is deff. enough for a first time dose. 30 if you eat it.

shit ive done it a bunch of times and i still only like to snort a 20 and blaze.

8. DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE!!! If you crush a 40 and snort tht shit w/ no tolerance you'd throw the fuck up and feel like shit for a couple days.

A good starting dose is around 5-15 mg's for a n00b snort tht shit up.

be careful, i know atleast 20 people (no joke) who's lives have been ruined by this shit.

9. <3 between the buried and me. :D

10. oxys got going pretty good right now man be careful

11. #11 Otterheart, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008

As do I.......they combine amazing talent all around, with genuine creativity and it ends up to make some amazzzzing music.

Edit: I was going to make a thread about them a while back but I figured no one would know who they were, especially considering that this is a stoner forum and not too many stoners enjoy death metal, although BTBAM has some lighter tracks as well.

12. I'm amazed at how many people are suggesting high doses for somebody with no tolerence. First off, I would reccomend railing no more then 10mg at a time. If you want to just pop it, I'd pop 20mg and wait an hour.

To take off the time release, you can either suck it off or scrape it off carefully with a razor. Take it off before you snort it, don't just crush it up and snort it with the oxy.

13. Word.

14. the COLOR COATING has got nothing to do with the time release.:wave::smoking:

15. I would suggest cutting it in half, but then cutting a half in half and just taken 10 mgs, you have no tolerance and for no tolerance 20 mgs of an oxycontin can be pretty strong for some people so try taking 10 mgs, and if you don't feel much from that after awhile take the other half of it.