Quick nute question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thc kills stress, Oct 30, 2014.

1. If you give autos nutes and stop giving them nutes will that cause deficiencies such as plant leafs start to turn brown and end up dry? I BARELY give my plants nutes

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. What nutes do you give them, how often do you give your plants nutes, and what strength do you feed them when you do?

3. No, to answer your question the answer is no. I grow autos and have never had that problem.

Light too close to your plants maybe or she lacked a little water maybe ?

4. I don't give auto's veg nute's. It could be burn, was the soil pre fertilized?

5. Fox farm, started giving them nutes after 2 weeks and i started at 1/4 strength and just kept giving them nomore than half strength cause their autos and its mu first grow ever

6. Im using fox farm, which one would be the veg nute and i just added perlite to my happy frog soil and thats it

7. You're feeding them way too much, back off of the nutes for now.

8. Is happy frog the low nutrient one?( I'm in Ireland so never used the stuff, I know ocean forest is loaded with nutes), if so good. Perlite is great stuff to add so that's a plus. As for the nutes, let me know what you've got.
    How much of that site have you been through so far? It really helped me get started. It answers a lot of questions.

9. I think so and should i use ocean forest mixed with happy frog

10. No it's to strong for auto's

11. If you use ocean forest/happy frog/perlite next time, then you don't need to feed it nutes for approx. the first four weeks. Auto's burn very easily.