QUICK! Need response to plant move.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blue Static, Oct 3, 2010.

1. How much would it stress a plant 3 weeks into veg. if I move it about 130 meters to another house? Would be about 30 meters of indoor walking and 100 meters walking outside with the plant in fresh air thats roughly 40 Fahrenheit.

Is it worth the risk?
    My first grow but it needs to be moved to this location.
    Temperatures would change and the environment would change so I don't know is it worth it?

Respond quickly please need to know before tonight!

Thanks!

2. your going to be fine! just get it to it's new location man. Are u transplanting? or just moving the whole plant?

3. Moving it with the pot and everything.

Only thing I'm seriously worried about it is that its being moved into a house that isn't in use and its soon going to be winter and there will be no heating.
    Will the bulbs be enough heat for the plant or should I get one of those common house hold bulbs and wrap it in tin foil and then put a reflective lining around the plants grow area.

Would that keep it warm enough?
    I might put it off for a night to just take the temperatures of the room its being moved into.

Seriously worried about the move but will save me the stress of it being discovered!

Thanks for the reply.

4. Place a stick in the middle of the plant and wrap it with a garbage bag. Ive done this in -20 C or -5 F !

5. what do u mean a house that isn't in use??

6. Spare house :eek:

7. I never transplanted soiled marijuana before (which is my guess at what your growing medium is). But have moved multiple garden varety plants around my yard and from inside to outside and such with no issues. Remember marijuana is a weed that is VERY strong. Just don't drop it or crush it or leave it out to long or expose the roots to extreme sunlight.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out...