Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Little Technique

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prostheticninja, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Disclaimer type thing: I wont have any pictures, as I'm already baked like a fucking cake and that will make me want to smoke more.

Alright I just discovered this and it made my hit hit me like a ton of bricks.

What you need: a bong, a bit of really dense bud, and a bit of airier weed.

Optional, but totally recommended: a smaller bong, a defused down stem, a smaller bowl, and ice water in the bong.

First you take your airy bud. and lay it the bottom of your bowl, then pack it so it doesnt burn right away.

The pink represents the bottom of the bowl.
    The green represents the airy bud, and how much of it there should be.

-------
    | |
    | |

-------

Then take your dense bud, break a bit more off than you did for your airy weed, then put it on top of your airy bud and just lightly press on it with your packing device.

The orange represents the dense bud.
    ------- ​
    | | |
    | |
    |
    -------
    After that put a bit of your airy weed on top of that.

The green still represents the airy bud.
    -------
    | | | |
    | |
    | |
    -------
    After you complete the sandwich of amazingness, take a hit. Its kinda feels different. Never tried this is my pipe because its a piece of shit, id imagine it'd be even better.

Best pictures ever :D

2. Well, yeah...I mean, a weed sandwich is going to get you amazingly ripped. Ha! Imagine a sandwich of other things and weed, now we're talking, man!:cool:

3. Im high as shit.

And that makes perfect sense to me. Well done man.

I have some super dense lemon kush from chicago right now. I love it.

4. Im confused

5. I'm fucking high and understand

6. Cool. Cool thread.

7. I'm high as fuck and don't understand a thing

8. I just hit the bong just now and it makes complete sense. I just wish I had more than one type of weed. Only had that once I had an 1/8 of what was supposed to be Sour D and some other no name dank.

9. I had some UP warlock and some Purple haze when I did this and it fucked me up. Shit was epic.