Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick joint question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CasualChronic, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Whats up GC?

I roll joints frequently but when I do, I always use a crutch. I have never really had the need or desire to roll any other way, but i have decided it would be a lot faster to roll without the crutch.

The question is how would I? Like I said, I have never even tried to roll this way. I guess my main worry is that the paper is just too thin to smoke without one. There is just no uniformity. Would i twist both end of the paper? Any advice in general that you feel would help me out would be greatly appreciated.

2. spread weed throughout the wwhole j. youll have a little roach with bud at the end thats hard to smoke.

3. Only twist one end. Just make sure went you roll it you pack enough bud at the "mouth piece" so it doesn't get all fucked up.

4. Would it even be worth it to roll without a crutch? Am i saving that much of a hassle? What do you prefer?

5. i prefer one. never roll one with out it even in my blunts

6. I never roll with a crutch. All my joints or atleast blunts turn out great. And its better to learn how to manage without one just incase you don't have any business card or cardboard.

7. I use one nearly every time I roll a joint of straight bud, it allows it to hit better and waste less weed in my opinion. However if I'm rolling a spliff I'll just make the mouthpiece end pure tobacco, which works well and doesn't waste any bud, as well as provides more filtration than a crutch which is nice when hitting the tobacco/bud mix in a spliff.

8. Thats actually a really good idea also. Another reason i roll with the crutch is to prevent from pulling through bud. Have that problem with my blunts ha.