Quick I Need Some Suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by taylerstyles, May 13, 2014.

1. ok sry for this annoying question that a lot of people ask
    but this is like military stuff and Idk im not a serious smoker but ive done it and well I just did it at the wrong time I already passed through meps I got a lab urine test in 15 days and I smoked 2 days ago prolly around a gram or less
    and Ive been drinking water and excersie changed diet I also have cranberry juice
    so im 210 im 5"11
    and I think about an average metabolism

I never really smoke when I did I smoked like everyday but that was 6 months ago
    so idk
    I also have another test 2 days after that the only thing im gonna be able to do is drink water couse this is my ship date im talking about I know once I get in basic and while im in the military pot will be out of my life ive just been extremely bored and nervous waiting for my ship date thinking alot and shit couse from what people told me the army isn't a nice hotel BUT I am excited about leaving and experience things its just this is pretty much bugging the hell out of me witch it should so
    ya what do u think 50/50? or just I attempt to move the date witch I doubt I can do
    anything helps
    thanks.

2. can someone please give some suggestions

3. I'll give you 50/50 but you shouldn't have smoked to begin with....

:smoke:

4. Everyday with these sames posts. How are we supposed to know another person's biology?

5. just getting  opinion on the chances here no need to get upset
    no worries

6. #6 snoopdog6502, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    here is what you do.....

Stick one of your thumbs in your mouth and the other one up your butt.

Count one...two.........Three..... and switch places with the thumbs real fast.... do it again and again.

hope this helps.

7. that was shitty .
    whats with people on here?
    thought id be better than yahoo answers shit

8. You have no idea how often we deal with this stuff. 

9. My suggestion is use punctuation. And reconsider a career in the military.

10. Ya I understand.Thanks

Pay me for shipping and I will send you clean piss.

Only thing wrong with it is high blood sugar and protein . (diabetes and kidney problems)

12. I just don't understand the logic of smoking when you have a drug test in x days especially if it's with the military who have the best technology to drug test you. :laughing:

13. For some people weed > logic.

14. That fiend life though. I love your avatar. :laughing:

15. Haha thanks man. Sam the Eagle is my favorite muppet.