Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Homemade

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanTM, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Just wanted to share, takes about 5 mins if you have a glass jar, a lid that fits, a decently made stem and a straw or something.

Milkshot is the only one I saved, will update how I made it tomorrow if I remember.

[​IMG]

I love smokin out the shit you personally make, makes the experience better imo. Post homemades you still enjoy!

Btw that isn't me, GF is hitting it because she fails at taking pictures.

2. awesome bowl, in my avatar i have a homemade bong of mine milked

3. #4 joetheguy, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    what's that thing on top of the jar?

4. Looks like he extended the mouth piece it looks like it was to close to the bowl before :)

5. I think he did that because it's bigger then the regular jug opening, don't think hitting out of the jugs small hole would be too comfortable.

6. ice catcher maybe?