Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrAmazing, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Anyone know where i can get a metallic one hitter that looks like a cigarette online. Headshops around me are too far and i dont have a car yet. Would you also recommend getting a dug out, i have a mason jar and grinder. This is my first time getting/using a one hitter so pretty new to this. Going on a mini t - break till i get it.

2. Something like this?

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/original-digger-one-hitter-pipe-cigarette-style-bat.html#.UnGHXnm9LCQ

3. Just make a gravity bong. Or make a simple foil pipe. I smoked all my blunts and had a little left over and smoked it out of a foil pipe. Got me high but it was only a hit or so (for you aluminum haters).

Honestly though, just get a small bong lol. I used to live with my parents and had a small (about 7" bong) and it did wonders.

4. That'd work. Also vape pens, because they look like E Cigarettes. I personally LOVE my chillum for stealthiness. My personal recommendation would be to browse threw some chillums! They're way better than one hitters.

5. Go to a convince shop near buy and buy one for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do they sell them there ?

7. Yeah they aren't the best but they are still pretty decent,if you have small business convenient stores not to be stereotyping but you know the ones that have Indian people running it? They will sell you them ID or not, my friend forgot his ID and the guy still sold it to him

these vape pens how much do they go for and how do they look like
    how long do these last dont think ive actually seen any in the store but ive never checked  though

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383196506.413211.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383196519.380197.jpg

They come in all shapes, sizes and prices. The one I showed you is $69, which is about the median of the price range.

10. Yea vape pens are definitely your most expensive option. One hitters ~$7 and Chillums ~$15

11. ill save the vape pen for when i have money to blow. Like dank said is it true you can get one hitters from convenience stores?

12. Eh I've seen some gas stations with them. But it is rare.

13. thats what i thought. Would you recommend getting a dug out or no point

14. Depends in NY almost every gas station has one hitters

15. I'm in texas

16. Oh ok i don't think Stars and Stripes has them but you'd have to check