Quick help with flowering stage.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jillielover, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Hey guys, I tried growing last year, and it got cut short by my parents. I found a much better spot hidden in my atic to start growing again. Well anyway.... I'm using the same set up I used last year, made of almost all compact flouros.... These damn things worked better than anything I had seen before... I had two plants growing under a single light with like 1350 lumens that grew almost 7 inches in like 15 days. And I mean big fluffy and fully branched.... Very healthy too... I took care of them evry well too, like with nutrients and good soil and all that... But anyway , what I was wondering was after I vegatate them to the height that I want and the fluffiness that I want, how do I get them to switch to flowering stage?? I really like the spot I picked this time in the attic, because It is ALWAYS completely pitch black, and i'm pretty sure that has something to do with making the switch. Also, if you could, could someone post how I get the most chutes and branches, I'm pretty sure that hasd something to do with cutting my babies... Which i'm not too interesting in doing unless given some really good replies... Thanks a ton, really appriciate it, Trevor.

2. in the vegetate stage your suppose to give them lots of light
    i personnally use 18h of light and 6 hours of darkness but some prefer 24h of light and 0h of darkness so i grows even
    faster

when its time for flowering you switch to 12hours of light and 12 hours of darkness
    by having more time in the dark they are going to start flowering

dont forget to look for male/femelle

naomi
    -xx-

3. sically I can switch them to flowering anytime I want, and any hieght, by just switching the light schedule?

4. yup! its really recommend to wait at least 3 weeks if not a month .. but its the way to proceed for indoor