Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick help please chaps.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlasgowGreen11, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Hey, just picked up some bud but the stem is a bit bendy which, I'm assuming, means my weed is a bit wet.

Any tips on how to dry it out a bit? It's only 2 grams by the way.

Cheers in advance lads.

2. Keep it in a jar for a week, open the jar and let some fresh air in every 3 days. It just hasn't been cured long enough.

3. How bendy? Stems should be a little bit bendy at the best point.

4. It just doesnt snap man. Bends round infinitely.

I did suspect it was a curing issue though, just wasn't sure how to handle it.

5. dry it out if you must, i would just smoke it as is tho, it will just need more flame to get it lit

6. Well I've still got some nice Blueberry stuff left over so I can use that until mine dries a wee bit :) Cheers folks!