Quick help needed, I need to buy a gift.

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, May 12, 2011.

1. Very quickly, what's a good high school graduation gift for an 18 yrs old dude cousin of mine?

I am inside a shopping mall and I got 1 hour and the budget is 100 bucks.

Please help, I am clueless when it comes to buying a gift coz I never buy gitfs, I am not a gift person.

I have not been inside a modern shopping mall for a long time I forgot how to behave in one of these uptown places. I feel so weird.

And the chicks are SO much finer than in the countryside... They're all nicely dolled up.

2. He own a gaming console?
    Buy him a new game.

3. Don't know if he games or not, and no time to ask. Thanks for the suggestion.

But something more general?

4. a bong bro

5. If he smokes bud, get him a nice sack. Thats what i tell everyone to get me. Either that or cash(no gift cards). That way he can get something on his own.
    Imo cash and weed are the best gifts.

6. If you haven't thought of anything yet, I'm gonna have to agree with straight cash.
    I'm sure he could find ways to spend the money.

7. [​IMG]

8. I know you probably already got it. But i'm 18. Not graduating this year anyway but same age so yea lol. Is he nicely dressed? Like i would appreciate a 100 dollar gift card to macys. No homo but i like to look good. If he looks like he puts a lot of time into the way he looks i would grab him one of those. Does he blow bud? If so half an ounce of that good shit.

Into football? Jersey. I would love a new jersey. If hes going to college i would get him a bunch of team shit. Like a jersey and a beanie or whatever. I would also accept a gift card to the olive garden or like another restaurant like that. So he could take some females out on you.