Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick help for a better oil batch needed!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Shatters, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hey Blades, I've recently came down with the flu or somethin and smoking just has been tearing up my lungs to the point where it's not worth it. I'm also investing in a new vaporizer on my next paycheck so I can live a healthier asthmatic life.
    Now I have probably about 4g's or so left for me this week, and would love to have another shot at turning this into successful batch for Canna-oil pills. Now I attempted to make a lot smaller dose a couple days ago, sadly enough I got no bang out of them, even after taking most of the batch to try a higher dose. Although I did test 2 on the girlfriend who never smokes anymore, they knocked her out for a couple hours, so I know I didn't completely fail.
    Now I would love to start decarbing tomorrow morning, possibly start making them, and i'm gonna start a small probably 2 day T-break.
    Now i'm gonna list the steps I plan on using, any corrections to increase these babies to their maximum potential would be greatly appreciated.
    -Grind herb to reveal more surface area
    -Decarb bud at 220 for 20-25 minutes (Can I do this in a dish?)
    -Let it completely cool
    -mix 1/4 teaspoon of Lecithin
    -Mix 2.0-2.5 teaspoons of Coconut Oil
    -I'm a little confused on the next step, is it better to cook them at the 220 temp for 40 minutes, or can you get away with the 350 at 30 minutes?
    -Let it completely cool, fill the caps and place them in the freezer for 8 hours, or I read a full 24 hours could be efficient

If there is a different edible recipe that I can get more bang for my buck out of, let me know :D
    Just mostly need help with the baking methods, quick responses are appreciated, because i'm prepping these first thing tomorrow!

Thanks GC