Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick help asap!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Hey GC i have a problem.....

I'm here at my grandmas house staying the night and i have a bowl packed in my bag but if i leave my Grandma would hear me.
    I'm currently in the living room watching a movie and she's in a room diagnol from me about 15 feet away and a wall that seperates us.

Well i want to smoke the bowl real quick and just want to come inside and enjoy my night :smoke:

Well i have basically have 2 ways to get out the house (quietly)

1.) From the back sliding door (which im directly in front of) but it makes SOME noise if you open it...

or

2.) The garage door which leads me to the backyard but the grage door is really squeky and she might wake up...

Well i need some help getting out my house without waking up my Grandma (who is a light sleeper)

Any way to get out the house with minimum noise?

PS. i think she's asleep...

2. You could always try the secret door in the other wall

3. hit it in the bathroom out the window she probably wouldn't wake up and when she does in the morning the smell will be gone.

4. the screen door. but if she wakes up anyways tell her the truth. My guess she'd be a little upset you didnt blaze without her lol, at least my gma would be.

5. Open the damn sliding glass door and smoke that shit.

C'mon... If she's like "where you going?" Just say "getting some fresh air.."

6. Act like your smoking a cig or a black and mild when you go out for a toke, that's what I used to tell my parents when asked what I was doing.