quick help about meth

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Mar 23, 2006.

1. meth is dirty :eek:

2. when did meth come into big use of people. I wonder in 100 years how our drugs will be like.. the worlds gonna be a bunch of pill poppers imo

3. The world already IS a bunch of pill poppers Wocka. Everyones one fucking anti-depressants and A.D.D. medication... from little 5 year old children to middle aged soccer moms to 80 year old doctors... the world is doomed, save yourself!

Either way... Have you guys ever listened to yourselves?! You spend all your time bitching about falsified MJ propaganda and then you start quoting other drug propaganda to support your beliefs on other drugs.

Sure, meth is one of the worse drugs but not everything they say is true. Meth labs don't blow up because they're really dangerous, well, they're really dangerous to a complete idiot. And sure, there's a lot of it that's still vaguely true but the government takes it another step and makes it sound EVEN worse. There's plenty of people who do meth and are fine, I think those people are forgotten about in the "meth is bad" scene that runs like a 50s black n white through your stoned minds...

P.S. - That wasn't meant to be insulting in anyway but often my writing style can be misinterpreted as such.

Peace

4. My Dad is a chemeical enginer and for 5 or 6 years he brokedown labs for the DEA as a conract and from pictures and shit ive seen i wouldnt sugest fucking with it and and here in texas the dope is real bad half my family look like dehydrated rabbits from shooting dope it will tear a family appart in seconds..... and if you dont plan to see your kids insids spread on a wall then dont fuck with that shit.........:smoking: SMOKE WEED!!!!

5. I dont give two shits what you say the lithium used to make meth can blow up from a drop of sweat Meth labs ARE!!!! dangerous and any one in my oppinion who would have one is an as you say "complete Idion"

6. My aunt used to cook meth in her kitchen. My dad was a junkie for years (he went into the army and got his ass straightened out, thank God).

It's BAD shit and not something you really wanna get involved in. It's an epidemic, and I've seen first hand the results. My county is like the Meth Capitol of the US... Shit's easier to get than weed around here (pathetic, I know)...

7. Hmmm the reason i want to callher out is because i am POSITIVE she hasnt even seen meth, for god sakes, around my area its hard to get coke, its pretty hard. so people come to me, and listen to this. This girl calls my friend who in turn calls me and says this girl just gave him 60 bucks for a g of coke and i pay 40, so i got to keep the 20 bucks and i took her .3 gs instead of 1 g...and when i dropped it off to her iw as like thinking please dont look at this its sooo terriblyripped off. well long story short, later that night she called me for ANOTHER gram. She asks ALOT of questions about alot of drugs and doesnt know whats shes talking about I KNOW she hasnt been doing meth so i just want a short simple question thats easy to know shes never done it lol

8. read a guide on makin it. ask a ques about some step and see if she knows

9. i guess ill read some quide then lol but to be honest im not to excited about learning how meth is made lol

10. It's easy to see why meth has blown up

takes a few days and a bit of planning to cook up meth while growing herb takes at the least a month or two if not three for a good quality grow and the cost the setup and ease of removal (motel meth runs) make it much easier to produce

couple this with the euphoric effects of the drug and it's a pretty easy choice for some

mdma may not be exactly like meth but some of its effects fit the bill and I'd personally take mdma over herb at this point lol so it's easy to see how some would choose meth over weed

sadly I'm pretty sure I'd ingest speed if mdma wasn't around but I'd smoke some herb to balance off the happy feelings and I'd never smoke that shit lol have my lines drawn to some degree

11. If she's never tried meth before you should do her a favor and not get her any.

I would give her a little one-million-reasons-why-you-shouldn't-try-meth course while I was at it.

12. Li(thium) is only being used when the meth is synthesized via "Birching" or "Nazi-method" with anhydrous ammonia. In most small labs the explosive issue is boiling a bi-layer liquid to move the dissolved meth from the basified (pH 12) aqueous layer to the organic solvent (toulene, naptha, xylene, etc.) for cyrstalization.

Keep in mind that swim (someone who isn't me) has never done any of this....he's just had a few good dreams.

13. Dude, it's extremely hard to make. You run a extremely high risk of the lab exploding and burning your house down. If you do anything wrong it could be fatal...

14. Look at my post on the first page, it should give you enough ammo to shut her down. Furthermore, any guide you can easily find on the internet is either bullshit or out-dated. If you really want to find current and accurate information PM me and I can send you the URL for a couple of active meth-cook forums that have avoided being shut down so far.

PS. People who's knowledge of meth is limited to an evening special on "The Evils of Meth" should not be making any commentary on how dangerous or safe the labs are. Unless I get called out on this one I will save myself the typing and not bother the explain what goes on in there. Hell...when I was in a this one in northern, MN getting shot was more of a concern than getting blown-up. In fact meth-labs don't really blow up very often, if they did there wouldn't be much meth on the streets now, would there? Yeah, some cooks get lazy or arrogant...or they've been up for 3 weeks and can't focus their eyes or mind very well any more. Either way, unless you can offer something more than a random-ass Channel "xx" News commentary don't bother...