Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick green dragon question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by primo71, Feb 3, 2009.

1. yo GC right now im using 100 proof schnapps about .2 grams keif , 6 grams of bud and .3grams of stems for 400ml.

its been sitting now for 3 weeks, how long should it sit for if its 100 proof?

cheers

2. wait another week just to make sure then drink it.

3. you can also quicken it by using heat.....when i say that i mean like poring some hot water over the bottle

4. can you please explain to me what this "Green Dragon" concoction is? for i would like to further increase my knowledge of weed... then bitches will be all over my nuts. you know? :confused:

5. i use a bear trap to keep all the bitches away from my nuts....anyyyyyyywhooo.....green dragon is alcohol and weed mixed, thc only breaks down in fats and alcohol, so when doing this your like...releasing all the active thc into the booze........yeahh im totally baked right now

6. There's actually a process that takes only 5 minutes.

1. Drink booze
    2. Smoke buddha

7. Is every answer you post a smart ass response instead of actually trying to be helpful?

To OP: With 100 proof liquor I'd wait a month. Placing the bottle in a warm water bath can speed it up but you need to be careful because ethanol boils at 173F

EDIT: A month total, meaning one more week.

8. Hell yeah man

Whats the point of throwing 6 g's of green into a bottle of schnapps and waiting a month to get the same results as something that would take five minutes? To hide the smell? Save money on glass?

I don't get it, but you seem like a helpful guy so maybe you can let me know.

9. It's not the same results. Eating or drinking THC concoctions works very differently than smoking. It lasts far, far longer and gives a much stronger body buzz. Some people can't or don't like to smoke, also.

You acutally get a far higher % of the THC when you eat or drink cannabis. Much of it is destroyed by burning and some is left in the smoke you exhale no matter how long you hold it.

Besides, some people have access to large amounts and can afford to make pounds of butter and bottles of Green Dragon.

10. Next time you make some of this go with some Everclear. The high proof grain liquor works the best IMO.

My method is pretty much filling a mason jar (though any container would work the same) and packing the weed down inside of it. Then take your alcohol and fill the container so the alcohol just barely covers the weed. Slap on the top and keep in a warmish place (for example: I wrap my mason jar in a few sports socks for insulation and set it in the room I have my washer and dryer). Try to turn your far over a few times (don't shake it, but get some movement in there) every day or two. After about 2-3 weeks it's ready!

You're going to love this stuff once you have it finished btw.

11. http://www.greendragonsoda.com/

Educate your self. I want to try this has any one heard any thing about decarboxylation and doing so in a microwave they talk about it at this website. Let me know what you guys think.