quick funny story id like to share :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by livelaughlearn, Oct 15, 2010.

1. So my buddys A,B,C,D and me decide to toke. we go outside of our dorms and start smokin 2 Js.:smoke::smoke: After 15 minutes, we decide to go back to to A's room to smoke the roaches in his bowl. So we head up the stairs bAkEd like fresh out-of-the-oven cookies. We get to this long ass hallway and we're all walking in a straight line. As we were walking, we all see this ghetto asian guy walking towards us minding his own business. The hallway has more than enough room for the both us to pass at the same time. Now A is in the front leadin' our wolf pack....and right when we're about to pass the guy, he straight up JUKES the motherfucker.

He sidesteps right in front of him, spreads out his arms, and goes "WHAT UP?!" meanmuggin right in his face and then keeps walkin as if nothing had happened. We DIED laughing. my and my other friend were lookin' at each other yellin' "WHAT A GOON", "thug life!" cryin' tears of laughter. it was the most random shit i ever seen in my life. it was halarious

ok. thanks for listening :wave:

2. I bet the guy was so confused. Like wtf :confused: Lol. I'm sure it would have been hilarious to see though. Me and my friends pull this shit all the time :D