quick flowering question..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Brokenoffroad, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ok so i have a few plants outside . ones about 2 foot the other is just a lil shorter, they are doing great , and starting to stink ! lol :)

my question is how can i make them flower ? i know change the lights(sun) to 12/12 and what not . but being outside can i just put them in darkness for 12 or 24 hrs??? i would love to let them go for the rest of season and do things all on there own but i dont think having 6foot plants wood be the best idea. so if someone can reasure me as to what i need to do in order to begin flowering ... thanks in advanced

keep tokin:smoking:

2. You can move them to a dark location if they are in pots or you can cover them with plastic or a trash can. If height is your only concern just take the tip and either cut it to promote two colas or tie it down getting it lower each day. Unless its a sativa with skinny fingerlike leaves chances of it getting six feet are slim. Don't worry just let it grow.

3. ok thank you thats exactlly what i needed. should i cut it just under a fresh set of leaves on the top? and is it ok that they are a couple months old?(to cut them)