Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick fixx and random drug testing ?'s

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by light2191, May 8, 2011.

1. I have a couple questions regarding quick fixx and random tests any help is appreciated

a little background my last time smoking was 5 weeks ago i have a job starting next week i will be clean but im on probation for 90 days.

1. if they randomly drop you how can i heat quick fix up :warm water on the bottle for a couple sec?

2. how much time is givin for random dts will they just come get you or will i have time to heat it in a microwave

3.has anyone ever failed using quick fix

4.im in a factory workplace with a lot of other people what are chances of getting dropped

5. should i just buy a shitload of them and always have one on me

6.should i wait till im off prob to smoke

im a very paranoid person so thought someone would have input?:wave:thx

2. Wrong section.Questions go into the apprentice section.I know it seems like you'd get better answers here but there are more then qualified people in that section as well.This will be deleted so you should repost into that section now.

3. get on that spice. military can use n wont show up on screening.