Quick fix!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Blazed Bacon, Dec 1, 2009.

1. So I was about to smoke my bong, I was opening the window and it knocked something over onto my cheap china glass, shattering it. So I'm like fuck, at least there wasn't a big bowl in there. I have to smoke more so I have to make a piece. I searched, used a few drills, and waited for hot glue. Made a little bubbler. It doesn't have that good of a seal, but shit, I made it in like 20 minuted, partially high.:D

In the pic I blacked out some personal info, that's what that is. Damn labels weren't coming off residue free.

Attached Files:

2. ha i made a lil bubbler like this, but with a bigger bottle, and it was airtight... it hit harsh as hell...

3. Yeah it's not airtight even with the hot glue. I don't know why that is. Its probably the seal on the lid. But it works, not as harsh as a spoon. It's just a temp replacement.

4. maybe try putting a thin ring layer of hot glue around the edge of the inside of the pill cap? as you said, that's probably where the air is escaping.

cute little homemade :D

5. Thanks, yeah I thought about that but then I wouldn't be able to open the bottle to change water. Maybe I'll do that on it's last use.