Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick fix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InfamousFlip, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hello

I live in south florida and I was wondering if the labs in florida (quest concentra) check the urine to see if it human urine or not? I work for a big company and they do random testing. I have quik fix if they test me but not sure if it will work in those labs here in south florida. Has anyone passed in florida with quik fix and with no problems?

2. yes, i have and there is a thread on here about it, you need SPECIFIC batch numbers and shit before you go out and buy one.

as the old ones are outdated and are testing badly.

i went to labcorp and it worked great!

3. Ok cool that's nice to know. Was that recently or a long time ago? And do they send the piss out to a lab to be tested

4. you go to the lab and they test it there

5. Oh where I go they send it to another lab to be tested

6. so what do you do when you go in for a physical and drug screen combo?