Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Yeah Or Nah?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McDabz, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Haven't been smoking because of drug test. Was just wondering if anyone's used this stuff ? Did it work or not? I mean for 30$ a month meaning I get to smoke, it's worth it for me, if it works... Idk specific test it is but I pee in a cup and they take it back real quick and in like 5 minutes they tell me the results. Pretty accurate too because when I was clean for 34 days and took it they still saw I had some in my system but not enough to have smoked recently. Haha so yeah just wondering if they work. Thanks and stay up

2. I'd assume no. Just stay clean until you're off probation. Save up some money, don't have the worries of failing, buy a bunch of weed when you're done with probation. Plus you won't have a tolerance so you'll smoke less

3. Hey im gettin off probation in 4 days, ive been clean for 2 months, and did cold turkey cause drug test risks. Everyone is different tho sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. What i did was bought some drug tests for like $3 online and tested til i was clean just for some peace of mind. Anyways i found out i get clean after a week and a half after 1 full joint to myself. My PO tells me a week in advance whenever i had to come in for a test. In all i just ended up not smoking for 2 months and saved $600 in a jar just for pot lol! Also saved my ass from jail time which by itself tells me its just not worth it. Instead i found other things to do, make money, chill with old friends, etc. Its nice to see that in 4 days im going to replace that jar with some danky dank! Its quite rewarding actually. Its hard for the first 3-4 days, but it gets easier, trust me. I used to smoke 4-5 times a day, 1 dab and a bowl each session. I know its not easy, BUT TRUST it WILL get easier and the rewards are priceless! Dont waste anymore of your life locked up, you get no weed, no stoges, no sex, no nothing, just a complete waste of time. Go the legit way take a T break and save that cash up! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've been clean 4 months and I just wanna get high again. Haha the struggle is real guess I'll just do some more drinking

5. Use the break as away of detoxing altogether. Clean up your diet, don't do any drugs, maybe exercise if you don't already, just clear your mind. Thats what I do. Then, I smoke and pig out. Feels so much more rewarding

6. My diet is clean. No fast food or sugar, lots of water everyday. Lift weights daily as well as body exercise at nights. Not into pigging out unless taking gf on a date to ice cream or something. Smoking just used to be my reward for doing stuff around the house or anything in general. Now I just gotta do them with no reward and I'm craving getting high really bad. Having oil and my rig just tempts me a lot. I give my girl dabs every once in a while and she wants me to take one to so I can feel how great everything is. Haha just feel like part of my life has been missing since I quit. Used to dab a gram a day and than I quit cold turkey. After next drug test I'm gonna save up some pee and take 5 dabs back to back after. I don't care if I fail the test cause it's only a job. I'm just gonna say fuck it. Unless someone tells me this quick fix works cause if will buy a couple bottles or whatever it comes in. Haha