Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaundelamar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I have one of those dipstick drug test coming up in a week and I know I won't be able to pass without substitution.

So, I'm about to buy some Quick Fix Synthetic Urine from DetoxForLess for $29.95 and I will be doing the overnight shipping which is an extra $35.00.

Anyways, before I drop $65.00 for this shit, I have a couple questions for you Grasscity user's. I would appreciate it, if you all could answer them with accuracy.

1. - Will the 4.2 version work?

2. - Is it difficult to get the right temperature for the urine? ( My biggest concern )

3. - Will the drug test facility that I will be getting drug screened at know that it's synthetic urine?

Thanks everybody!

P.S. - If you have tips you would like to share, I would very much appreciate it.

2. Why don't you just use a friend's urine?

3. Whats up yea the quick fix works I just have the bottle with the little heat pad its rather simple takes an hour to get to right temp then its to hot but thats cool it dont matter to much mine got sent to the lab i came back clean n so forth to this day i carry it around in my pocket waiting to drop in case some one sends a refferale to have me drop(i live on a collage campus kinda its a trade school)