Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. [quote name='"MaryJaneMayhem"']Hi ya'll! So I just took my DT at Quest using QuickFix Plus, batch 5.7-1. I'm freakin' a bit cuz I heard Quest tests for sex now, and it's obviously a unisex product.... Can anyone out there reassure me it's gonna work?? Or has anyone passed, like, super recently?? This is so bad for my panic attacks.... lol, hence the reason I smoke.... pls someone tell me it's gonna work!![/quote]

I thought they've always tested for gender, just that the product still worked. Where'd you hear this?

2. A friend... I didn't know they always have tested for gender.... that's calming me down a bit:) This is my first DT and it's for a job I REALLY want (and need)...

3. #103 Lovekins, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    So Im freaking out as well. I took a drug test through a independent lab yesterday and they send it off to Quest in Dallas. I can't seem to find anything on people who used the Quick Fix at a place that sends off the test. Do I have anything to worry about? Because I really need this job and Im paranoid like everyone else about this. Someone please let me know.

Also at the place I took pissed at never checked for temperature or anything. Just poured it into a bottle, put the sticker on it, and shipped it off to Dallas. But when I used it, the temp was just right. But I figure by the time it gets to Dallas, it won't be warm anymore anyways.

4. Tons of them send the specimen somewhere.... Quest is a good place to send it. Everyone beats that place. And LMAO don't trip about your specimen being cold by the time it arrives in Dallas :rolleyes:

A friend....

Yeah well anyways, I did do some research at work just in case. All I could find was that some places in Oregon, Hawaii, and a couple other states, have started some new testing on the piss. I don't even think it's Quest that is doing that new stuff there neither, some other company in those states. That was a few months ago yet I still was running into people saying they passed sooooo I'd just forget about what your friend said and relax. Report back!

5. Thank you. I just know that where I live, they have made synthetic illegal. I actually had to drive to Texas (just a couple of hours away) to buy it. So I'm tripping over it. Do you know how long it takes to get the results back? I took the test yesterday.

6. Really, they banned in your state? Sucks. It's all over the place here in Nevada. You can also order it online if you get sick of driving to Texas for a bottle lol :p

A few days is what I have always been told.

7. I just took Quick Fix for a position on a cruise ship.

From Quest Diagnostics here are what was checked off on the form.

Specify Testing Authority: DOT, FTA, USCG
    Reason forTest: Pre-employment
    Drug Tests to be Performed: 45304N DOT DRUG PANEL W/TS

My urine was in range of 90F - 100F and it's a "split collection". Does anyone know if Quick Fix will pass this position?

Thanks in advance. I looked and wasn't really clear, nor seen anyone that had it for ALL these positions. :confused:

8. #108 drjekyll, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    I went had a pre-employment physical and drug test on Wednesday. I used quick fix 5.7 batch ending in 11. Physical included blood panels, EKG, chest x-ray, tidal volume.

Got the call today, Friday, that I passed and clear to start working monday.

Just like everyone else was on their first time, I was nervous as hell until after I dumped the QF into the cup and saw the collector sign off on the temperature & split the samples. But I didnt let it show of course. After that, I was home free.

Over-heated it for 15 seconds in the microwave, strapped it to my thigh and drove 20 mins to the test. Waited 20 minutes to go back, 10 minutes of tests, then sent to the bathroom. Emptied my pockets, then did the deed in the bathroom. 96 degrees on the cup after I came out.

What eased my mind the most was the following statistic:
    "About 0.03 percent of drug tests have been identified as being substituted."
    That's from Quests' report from 2.8 million tests, equal to about 3 in every 10,000 tests. I'll take those chances over risking it with my real pee any day. I smoke 2-3 times per day for 5 years.

So if you're nervous, don't be. Get your temperature right, have confidence, and you'll be ok.

Just relax everyone. :)

9. is there a link for this quick fix so i can buy some?

10. Hi everyone, first off thanks for all the info it was very helpful in deciding not to with detox drinks and to try quick fix I went to urgent care for my pre employment physical / drug test to be sent to quest. I am so worried I haven't smoked ganja for a week and I think I am going to get a stress ulcer! I went today the UA was fine/ temp was excellent with quickfix/ hiding it was easy! But I used the newest batch number with the plus version 5.7.1 and batch number ending in 11. I live in California and have read I am screwed because the whole uric acid business cuz it was not the Canadian version and was the US version! Help any and all info will be appreciated! Thank u all :)

11. Go to yourinluck.com To purchase !

12. Do not what?

13. Meh that site looks okay but I'm pretty sure they have a main website

14. Mm unno it's on the bottle urineluck.com or yourinluck.com it redirects to main website but whatever I'm sure googling it is fine

15. picked up a bottle from the local head shop. 5.7. got the temp right at 98 degress. waiting to hear back. but i should be in the clear? Correct?

16. YES! it works! <3

If there isn't already enough testimonials, here's anotha :) About 6 months back I received a PCS for having an eighth in my vehicle. Had to go to treatment once a week for 14 weeks! WHAT A BITCH THAT WAS. They randomly UA'd me, and they ended up testing me 4 times. At first I quit smoking and passed the first 2 tests with my own urine. But the last 2 times they tested me I used QuickFix 4.7 and it worked like a charm! and I swear by it.

17. Nice! How'd you get it ready for those randoms?

18. I passed in California with quickfix regular one not Canadian version :) :)