Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Hello,

I have had quickfix for a long time but have never used it. I bought it to pass a drug test for my job but he never tested me, so Insted I keep it in my pocket everyday at work just in case he random drug tests me. How long does the formula stay good for? I have only heated it up once and since then it has only gotten as hot as something kept in your pants pocket. My question is: is the synthetic urine still good to use for a drug test or should I order another one just in case?

thanks.

2. Not sure of exact time; I've used one a few months old before with success. Probably wouldn't use it if it's a year or older for sure though

3. thanks man i've had mine for about four or five months so ill get ride of it soon and grab FRESH BATCh

stay high this holiday:D

4. So this stuff is 100%?

5. why the hell didnt I know about this stuff five fucking years ago!! Would of saved me alot of time and smoke amd hassle. I must say, from all the good raves bout this product im a buyer! No more worries bout stupid fucking drug tests no more.

6. I had some in my hot car for a year and a half and it worked..I mixed it 50:50 with some fresh before a test and it passed

7. [quote name='"kNewc"']I had some in my hot car for a year and a half and it worked..I mixed it 50:50 with some fresh before a test and it passed[/quote]

Nice.

8. Me and my friends use monkey whizz. Serious monkey business on the box and no problems at all.

9. If I may add my small input :smoking:
    I have never used it, but my two main suppliers say good things about it; they've never had any issue with using it.​

10. Never heard of it but it looks legit. Cool, another synthetic piss product!

11. This thread is old, but I wanted to give my review anyway, in order to ease others' fears of possibly failing after using the Quickfix.

I used Spectrum Labs Quickfix and passed my drug test. The product works. Have no fear. It literally saved my life! If it weren't for Quickfix, I would have failed my drug test and been homeless. :hello:

12. Wanted to post some more current stuff for people like me scowering the net, paranoid as hell like myself. I tried using Stinger Buzz 5x on my first attempt at a pre-employment SAP 9-50 w/nit, and my results came back 'Negative - Diluted' so I have to re-submit a sample tomorrow morning, and if it comes back as Diluted again, the door will be hitting my ass on the way out.

So I now have QuickFix 5.7 sitting under my balls to see what kind of average temp it holds. After microwaving for 10 seconds to about 98 degrees, I put a rubberband on it, and let it sit. After 5-10 minutes it had dropped to around 92-94 degrees, so that was not going to work. I have not worn 'whitey tighties' since I was like 5, but I got a pair to strap the bottle under my balls (which keep a temp of around 98 just behind them), and this has kept the temp strip at a consistent 96 degrees.

My test is at a Quest Diagnostics collection facility, I will post the location it was sent to and results by Friday, wouldn't want to give them a heads up if they are sneaky enough to read forums like this. Much alike everyone else, I really cannot afford to fail this test, so I am really counting on this QuickFix - Hopefully I will be reporting back in celebration on Friday :)

13. No need to post the location. I've tricked Quest Diagnostics plenty of times now... ;)

14. Damn... You are seriously, the most douchiest person on here. I don't think I have seen you posting something not negative.

I don't want to be mean since I usually try to be peacefull... But why can't you just chill?

15. Sample passed the heat test, think it registered around 96 degrees. Now to cross my fingers and hope I don't get to take the walk of shame in the next couple days! I'll report back!

16. Talked to HR today, only thing still pending is my background check, looks like another notch on the belt for quickfix - it worked! :D

17. Congrats, c1dh3d, an thanks for the information to all. This is the best source of personal experience/reviews I've found for quickfix after much web research. :metal:

I've got a DT coming up that I may or may not pass, depending on how quickly I have to do it - a pre-employment thing and I really need the job. I stopped smoking about a week ago :cry: and hope I'll clear my system out by then... but I have been a multiple-bowls-daily smoker for six or seven years, and so far I'm not passing any of the home tests.

I ordered some Quickfix Plus - it's my Plan B in case I'm still testing dirty when I need to pee in the jar. Glad to know it's worked well for so many of you.

18. Yes it has brob, good luck to you!

19. Hi ya'll! So I just took my DT at Quest using QuickFix Plus, batch 5.7-1. I'm freakin' a bit cuz I heard Quest tests for sex now, and it's obviously a unisex product.... Can anyone out there reassure me it's gonna work?? Or has anyone passed, like, super recently?? This is so bad for my panic attacks.... lol, hence the reason I smoke.... pls someone tell me it's gonna work!!