Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. i took a drug test a week ago for a pre-employment drug screening. i used quick fix (double bottle size). i got a call today from my recruiter, and he said that they were able to tell through creatine and ph balance levels that the urine sample is not from a human. i have many friends that have used quick fix and it has worked for them, but i believe it really depends on the laboratory. some labs are able to detect synthetic urine. im so screwed (crying)

2. yeah....sounds supicious to me. Whered you get this 'double bottle' quick fix? You're telling me everyone else passes those tests with flying colors and you didnt? And you have 1 post? fishy fishy

a test for creatine and ph balance is a test for those things. some labs arent 'better' than others. a number is a number.

3. i got the quick fix bottle from my ex. he had it for a year or so. i dont know if i failed because he had it for so long. he also said he had the bottle sitting in his car exposed to "las vegas" heat. does anyone know if synthetic urine expires after a certain amount of time or is effected by extreme temperatures?

david the only reason why i have one posting on here is because i googled the question "can laboratories detect synthetic urine?" and these forums popped up. i didnt know anywhere else to go to find out information on this. im back again because i have to take another drug test for another job and need some updated info. i dont want to get screwed again.

4. Probably was their old formula, they have a new one out now, which I am hearing works amazingly.

I guess it's too late for that though.

5. Oh you bet your ass the "Las Vegas heat" screwed you up. It gets 115 plus here throughout the day man, shit last night at 3am it was still 95 degrees out. That had to of messed with the chemicals in the Quick Fix. Same with keeping it for a year... I had a bottle for like 3 or 4 months in the garage and used it; I came out clean.

6. Is there anywhere to buy the stuff that does not charge 10.00 for shipping?

7. I used the simple solution fake piss it worked so far today i used it the temp was right waiting on the lab test know ill update soon

8. Took a test yesterday using quickfix. It was really nerve wracking, as it was the first time i've not used my own piss for a drug test. I was all worried about the temperature being in the 96-100 range, but the lab I went to only made sure it was between 90 and 100. Also they let me go in the bathroom alone and didn't make me strip down and put on a gown, so it was super simple. I'll post back here with the results

9. hey guys im a long time reader of this forum but finally decided to join. ive have been smoking for about 6 years. ive smoked atleast once or twice a day for the past year and a half. except for around 6 months ago when i stopped for about 2 months to apply for a job at a bank. im 5'6 and about 120. i have a very high metabolism and i run daily. After the 2 months of not smoking i bought a home drug test just to be sure and still failed so now i am starting to look for a second job again but most of the places im looking require a drug test so now im looking to turn to synthetic urine because i have a feeling it will take a long time for me to piss clean naturally. i guess thats a lot of background info but my main question has anyone tried this in maryland? i havnt rly noticed many ppl on this forum from this area(dc, md, va) any other hints appreciated

10. The search bar, thank you.

11. Hey guys I know this thread is quite old but Ive heard a lot of success stories with quickfix. I have a preemployment drug screen with a manufacturing field job on Monday. Im kind of nervous because I have the quickfix 4.0 and Ive had it for about 4 months now. I have kept it in a cool dry place most of the time. It says it can be reheated an unlimited amount of times but Im still freaking out. I need this job bad but I cant give up things that help me because employers assume you abuse illegal (drugs). But if I fail fuck it, life goes on...

12. [quote name='"Strykker118A"']Hey guys I know this thread is quite old but Ive heard a lot of success stories with quickfix. I have a preemployment drug screen with a manufacturing field job on Monday. Im kind of nervous because I have the quickfix 4.0 and Ive had it for about 4 months now. I have kept it in a cool dry place most of the time. It says it can be reheated an unlimited amount of times but Im still freaking out. I need this job bad but I cant give up things that help me because employers assume you abuse illegal (drugs). But if I fail fuck it, life goes on...[/quote]

Well what's stopping you from buying a new one just to settle your worries?

13. Hey guys. I have a job in the airline industry and just recieved my first random yesterday. Fortunately, I had a bottle of QuickFix 5.7 on me that I've had for close to two years. I was able to warm the QuickFix by putting in a cup of hot water and then proceeded to the testing location. The temperature was perfect and the sample was collected and now I'm just nervously awaiting the results. This is my dream job so I be absolutely devastated if I get terminated. I realize if I get fired it's completely my fault but I'll still be a wreck. This is my dream job and I have no plan B! I'll let you guys know the results. Obviously no news is good news so I'm gonna give it a week and then let you guys know. I'm so nervous! Especially since I've been carrying the stuff around for close to 2 years and never bothered to verify the batch number. Please cross your fingers for me! A lot is at stake here! LEGALIZE ALREADY DAMMIT!

14. Good luck but that sucks your dream job includes random drug testing! :p

15. Well, guys, it's been over a week since I received a random dt at my job and I havent heard anything which has me thinking I may have passed using Quickfix 5.7. I don't want to get too excited and start celebrating just yet but I thought I'd give you guys an update.

16. ive used it three times and never had any issues :)

17. Hi, so fromwhat I am reading Quest Diagnostics catches on to this stuff pretty easy then? I got an unexpected call from a job this morning and they want me to take a test TODAY! The employer stated "if you go to a place LIKE Quest Diagnostics they can have the results back by tomorrow"...So, I'm thinking since he said LIKE that I may be able to go to another place? I have a bottle of this stuff that I bought for my boyfriend almost a year ago, so I should probably buy a new bottle? What about using someone else's urine? I havent smoked in over a month but I messed around and popped a pill 2 nights ago so I know that is going to show up in my system. I had another job offer last month and I had stopped smoking for 3 weeks and used that OMNI-CLEAN crap and failed the test with my own urine, so I don't want to use my own. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

18. Also I read something about them checking for uric acid or something like that? What if I mixed some regular pee with this stuf from a person who doesn't smoke? My sis has a 4 year old but I know she wont be able to pee enough to fill that line so what if I mixed a little of her pee with the fake pee?

19. Uhhh no, Quest is the one I've always passed through here and a few others I know.