Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. I used quick fix back in November 08 and it worked great

2. Behold my dire Quickfix warning!!!

I was scheduled for a pre-employment test today, and for the past week have been educating myself on the matter and found no indication QuickFix 5.7 would not work.

However, I was immediately caught. The test was through Quest Diagnostics and the process was exactly as everyone else has described. I had a QF 5.7 vial perfectly heated to 98 degrees hidden on my body, and after removing my jacket and emptying my pockets was given a cup and left alone in the bathroom.

The water in the sink was turned off and the water in the toilet was blue to prevent tampering. I emptied the vial into the cup but it only filled halfway to the minimum fill line they drew on it. I tried arguing that I had urological problems and couldn't produce that much, but the collector took one look at my cup (the quickfix was slightly neon, although not that noticeably) and called the supervisor.

Apparently as a male, my urine will bubble when shaken. The quickfix did not, or at least did not do so adequately. The supervisor then sniffed the sample (quickfix is relatively odorless), and informed me I could either wait and provide a real sample or leave, which I did.

So please my fellow stoners, do not rely on quickfix. Unless your collector is being lazy they will very easily catch on, and I just lost a very, very nice position with Intel because of the swarm of luck everyone else seemed to have with less observant collectors. I want to get the word out to as many people as possible to prevent something like this from happening to anyone else.

3. Not really the answer your looking for but if you go for a sweat jog (bundled up warmly), take certain vitamins and drink drinks with pomegranate and cranberry, you might be able to quickly remove the THC form your system. If you are shit out of luck just say that you were at a concert or a friends house and someone beside you was toking up.

4. yes it works. trust me i've used quickfix over a dozen times for in home test and pre-employment test.

the latest version is 5.7. make sure you get that when you buy it online.

when you use the synthetic urine make sure that temp is around 96 degrees or so. if you just follow that rule you will pass every time.

i still use quickfix to this day. it never fails.

5. I know this was originally posted a while ago, but for anyone wanting to know (who is FEMALE, because most of these posts I think are made by males, which changes how you store the Quick Fix before the test):

I used Quick Fix (which I bought on Amazon at a great price) at a temp agency. The new style of drug testing for temp agencies is they have a five-spot test on the side of the bottle (THC, cocaine, meth, and two others I don't remember) and they know instantly whether you pass/fail. I don't think temperature matters, but here's what I did:

I started the heating packet 1.5 hours before my appointment. I rubber-banded the packet to the bottle.

I wore a skirt to the interview with leggings underneath. To make sure the bottle heated all the way (I didn't trust the heating packet, and neither should you) I put it in my underwear--make sure to wear tight-ish granny-panties or boyshorts--right in the crotch. MAKE SURE the heating packet is not touching your skin (make it facing down) or you can burn yourself. My body heat made the sample the perfect temperature.

I passed with flying colors!

6. Back in March I used Quick Fix for a drug test that was looking for pot, coke, meth, and opiates. It was for a job interview, and the company owned the lab that was doing the testing so I assume it was a pretty recent, modern test. And I passed with no problems.

7. Wise words, just wondering if you'd clarify.

The clarification I wanted is in the "Quick Fix-to-Whizzinator" bit. I have a bottle of Quick Fix I have stashed just in case of a work test. Will this pass a probation test if I can get it in the cup at the right temp?
    I'm unfamiliar with the differences in probation testing vs work, and need to know if the lab regularly checks for things like anti-bodies, age and sex.

And please no "Don't smoke on Probo."
    I do, I pass observed tests regularly.

8. I used quick fix on friday for a test at Quest Diagnostics in a part of Colorado for a drug test for Home Depot. (I realize this thread is old though) and I have not heard back from either my potential employer or the lab, should I be worried? There was no suspicion, I passed the temperature test (duh). Should I have heard back from them yet? That was friday and its tuesday now.
    -FreuderLocks

9. #29 JESUSgotNAILED, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    Just another head saying Quick Fix does work.

I have beaten urine drug tests for Apple, including RANDOM drug tests with it. Use it, I will be for all future jobs in my lifetime.

Don't worry buddy, give it a few more days. You should call them by Friday or Monday if they haven't called. So just relax friend, Quick Fix has saved my ass a number of times now.

10. Thanks man, it really makes a difference to see someone else say it. Im just freaked out because I REALLY want this job lol. Thanks again man!
    -FreuderLocks

11. #31 JESUSgotNAILED, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011

Wow. Don't listen to this guy. Sorry buddy that you lost the position but it was YOUR FAULT you did not bring enough Quick Fix to fill up the cup and had to have a supervisor enter in the room. You brought that upon yourself. Next time don't bring it in a super small vial. I just use half the bottle (so it warms easier than if it was completely full) taped to my upper leg :smoke:

12. Ive used it before for a bestbuy drug test and had no problems. My question arose from the fact that it was quest diagnostics and Ive heard they catch people more often with synthetic.
    -FreuderLocks

13. They called about 20 minutes after my last post, got the job. So today UPS, who Ive been trying to get a job with forever called me, now i have to make that decision.

14. Not doing drugs and getting yourself clean is reliable 100% of the time.

15. #35 FreuderLocks, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks GutteralShiva, your a real toolbox. Feel free to call me when you can pass a drug test and we'll have a grand old time. Truth is I am a legitimate patient, I smoke pot so I dont have to take opiates. Regardless of whether its legal here, Home depot and UPS are international companies and must adhere to federal law. I sincerely believe it's none of their business if I smoke weed. Either way I need a vehicle with which to manage my pain, I'd fail the test for opiates, even if they let me work at that point i would be too wasted to do anything. Take those kinds of things into consideration before you berate someone's choice to have a less painful existance.
    -FreuderLocks

16. You don't need to use any drugs. If you want to work for a place that drug tests then take a break, find somewhere else to work, or go bitch to congress. Work out and get some acupuncture and quite complaining.

17. You are 20 years old, what possible insight could you have in this instance? Who gave you authority to pass judgment on people for what they do, after all, you are a member here aren't you? You don't have all the information on my situation, tell my chronic, life altering pain that it doesn't need some sort of treatment. Please, continue to try and convince me that how I'm treating my condition, on the advice of my Doctors, which you could not possibly be, is improper, incorrect or can be solved by acupuncture. Trust me, Ive tried things you don't know exist to manage my condition. Get out of your parents basement and get an education.

18. hey im 20!! i take offence to that!!!

im just messing with you... im going for a jobat home depot aswell, just got done with the interview yesterday they said if i pass the dt i get the job, i havent smoked since thurday but i got the quick fix just incase i have a fast metabolism but idk if i can get clean enough by monday....

any opinions?

19. #39 tokingMcWeed, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    i started using for pure curiosity but it helped get rid of my depresion, then it helped with any pain i had from lifting or football and anger as well

[edit] just incase anyone wanted to question why i used...

20. Who cares why you use. Nobody here should. :smoke: Anyways yes you should use the Quick Fix, you won't get clean in time. E-z peezy.