Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. But the blood test, that is a horse of a different color. Cannot fake that.

2. Yes, the blood test. No way around that. Am sure they will detect it there. Not good news, but I thank you for the input. If anyone knows a way around that, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks so much. :)

3. Came across a site: PassYourDrugTest.com that promotes a nicotine cleanse that supposedly works for blood, urine, and saliva. Still looking for something magic that works for insurance blood test. Any info on this product? Thanks.

4. Is that legal? I'm gonna say no.

5. Anyone else use quickfix recently? Im getting nervous with back and forth reviews

6. Yup works like a charm

7. Awesome! thanks for the reply. Im pretty confident it will work especially since my head shop had the canadian version that comes with the uric acid even tho from what I understand my state doesnt test for that anyway but it definitely makes me feel better.

8. Really? I thought the labs upgraded and could detect it now

9. Idk all i know is i used it like a month ago to get a job and it worked just fine. I bought some tight underwear and put the heat pack on the bottle and sacked it then in the room flipped the little nipple up and squirted it in the piss cup.. Even made little piss bubbles lol then sacked the container again and left bathroom

10. I used some today and I think im all good but a little nervous cuz the temp was only like 94-92 and I forgot to shake it...guess we'll see :confused:

11. I used quick fix plus last Thursday. the temp read was fine, and have been in touch with business since, including today. in the back of mind I'm still a little worried, but I've heard that no news is good news... do you guys think I'll be ok?
    If anything the test would come back inconclusive right?

12. There is no "inconclusive" on a urinalysis. It's either positive, negative, negative-dilute or negative-inconsistent with human urine.

13. How soon would you think they would know if it was negative-inconsistent with human urine?

14. #234 RatBat, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
    If it's suspect, there are a couple of simple tests they can do immediately.

Depending on the purpose of the test, they may test routinely to determine whether it's real urine or not.

15. cool, thanks ratbat. Also, is it safe to assume that if they haven't contacted me in 72 hours that the test was fine?

16. LOL, in the case of a drug test, I wouldn't assume anything until they tell you you're good.

17. If they thought the temperature was too low do you think they would even send it off to be tested or just fail it right away and notify you?

18. hey guys so i just took a urine test using yellow snow synthetic urine. I microwaved the bottle in the morning to get the temp to 98 then activated the two hand warmers and rubber banded them to the bottle and stuff all of it into my tighty whiteys. after my job orientation they sent my for physical and piss test. well i get down there they call me in and off i go into the bathroom. i pulled out the bottle check the temp again around 98 99 squeeze it into the cup to the line and shoot some into the toilet not to look sketchy. I bring it all back into the office she does a quick dip test and writes doen on the form the seals it up to send off to quest labs. now this is my first time even using fake piss. i live in MA so im not sure on there uric acid testing or if they even do it. im pretty anxious about the whole thing got alot riding on this. so if you guys have any thoughts or know what could come out of this that be great.

19. #239 Stinky Buds, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    i got a bottle of it up in my closet that i haven't used yet cause i found a job that doesn't require a drug test..

edit:

one time i got fucking baked and did a drug test after drinking loads of water. somehow they did not see that my urine was completely diluded, tested it and passed anyways.

good times, american quest clinic is fucked which is one i went to for a workmans comp claim and the girl had to inject some vitamin shit into my arm and she was so busy talking to another co worker about how she got trashed this weekend she didn't assemble the syringe together correctly and put it in my arm and all the medicine leaked out all over my arm because she didn't have the needle on right..

fucking idiots.

20. #240 methodivan, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    Hey guys and gals!
    This is for all the skeptics out there or if someone is nervous about an upcoming pre-employment drug test using QuickFix synthetic urine.
    Let me first just start off by saying that I just found out that I was hired for a terrific job, so that means I passed the drug test successfully with QuickFix 5.7 !!
    I have been smoking weed for a very long time and do not plan on stopping anytime soon. The problem with that is that they make you take a drug test before you can work there! WTF right?
    So I did a lot of research on the internet and came to the conclusion that detox drinks and all the other bullshit just does not work (Purely my opinion) so the only way to pass a urine drug test is to use someones clean urine or QuickFix synthetic urine. Here observation and success in passing the test:
    So I was given short notice that I will have to go through a drug screen in a few days. The drug screen was 6633n sap 1050 gc/ms. From what i could research, its a pretty involved lab test.
    The lab was Quest Diagnostics. I bought the newest available Canadian QuickFix 5.7 Plus. The reason I went with the canadian quick fix and the 3oz was to give me an added layer of security. I would reccommend the 3oz and the canadian because you never know if they will test for uric acid and that is the only way they can tell if is human or not. So anyways on the day of the test...
    I microwaved the quickfix (for 15 seconds) about an hour and a half before the test. I opened the heating pack and put it onto the bottle with the rubber band. I put on a pair of tidey witys and put the bottle into the pocket so that it sits confortably under my sack (very important). You want to practice walking and sitting so that you look and act natural at the test facility. So I left and came to the facility. I singed in and sat down to read a magazine. After about fifteen minutes wait, The lady called me up and took me to a side office where I told her some information and signed some shit. She then had me hang up my coat and empty all my pockets into a metal both that she then locked and gave back to me. She had me pick out a random test cup and we went to the restroom. She through a blue pill thing into the toilet, told me not to flush or open the sink. She told me to piss up to the line and then bring it out to her. So she left the bathroom and I got to work.. I unzipped my pants and took out the bottle to check on the temp. It was about 95 degrees. I did not use the squeeze cap because it makes too much noise with the air bubbles. So using the originac cap, i took it off and gently poured some inside the toilet for sound effects and then the rest i poured into the cup. I then put the bottle back into my underwear and zipped up my pants. Temperature looked to be good on the cup so i took it out to her. She recorded the temp and then poured most of the urine into a vise and the rest out into the toilet. We then went back to the room where i initialed some stuff and she sealed up the bag and I'm done. So it took a few days and i got the confirmation from work that I will be starting asap.
    So there you go folks! sorry for the long message but I'm high right now and and really happy and decided to inform the rest of you all. Quickfix works and this was my first time. Any questions let me know. Good luck to all and Happy Smokin!