Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. I've seen you running around posting this, and was grateful that I saw your location by your username. I bet you've scared a lot of folks unnecessarily. You should go back and quote your posts and add in that you didn't get the correct kind of QF for your state.

2. Well, it's been over a week now and the only communication I've had from my employer is HR setting me up with ppwk etc. I was told that no news regarding the test is good news, and I'm sure as hell not going to ask about it. Seems good atm, I will update if there are further developments

3. Split test ? i dunno why tho, It would be great if you let us know the results and the batch you used and what company and where did you take it

4. I have been "running around" posting this because there is not many negative reviews and I lost a job using it and others should know. I did get the correct QF for oregon. I am just letting people know that it doesnt work 100%. You should go back and not talk for other people.

5. UPDATE!!!
    Passed the test, thanks for the support.

6. hey everybody im new here and i was wondering if anyone has heard of the quick fix batch 5.7-1 P1NNN-13. it is from mystoresupplier.com there are good reviews on that site but i cant find any more info on the P1NNN-13 anywhere. please help my test is on tuesday.

7. Hey I was wondering if you could follow that post up with your test results? I just got the same batch number from the same site and it would be really helpful if I could get some insight before the test. The price was just so low that its suddenly making me suspicious. Any help would be great. Thanks

8. Hey guys. I just found out the other day that I have to complete a drug test at some point between now and march 20th. I am an every day smoker. the last time i smoked was this past saturday, March 2nd, and have not smoked since. I am taking my test at LabCorp in Massachusetts. Everyone has been telling me to buy QuikFix 5.7 so I did. I was wondering if anyone knows if LabCorp can detect synthetic urine. I have some time before my test so Should I try the natural way of working out a ton, inhaling water and cranberry juice, and maybe buying some detox for the day of the test? Or should i go with the quik fix. I'm 6 2 200 pounds and consider myself in pretty good shape (I can sweat a lot if I have to).I welcome any advice .thanks guys!

9. #209 doctorMJ, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Every other time I have had to take a drug test, I was clean and had nothing to worry about. But since I started growing and making medicine for my wife, I have used a little here and there (when off and at home with no driving involved). So the need for a clean sample arises and I research and see that Quick Fix is highly recommended. I ordered (two) 3 oz samples of Quick Fix and got them in the mail yesterday. While I hope I do not have to use it anytime soon (or EVER, really), I thought it might help this community to share the following info -

The batch number for both bottles (which is not on the bottle but is on the instructions in the box that was sealed with plastic) is "P1G-13" and when I called to verify the batch (866-420-4574) they said it was fresh and was made two months ago --- and good for another 22 months. It is March 7, 2013, so I am going to just consider these two good until December 31, 2014. I tried to find a thread with batch numbers in the title, but couldn't.

Take care, my brothers and sisters!

10. Alright guys, i have a drug test today and i am using quick fix plus.. ill keep you guys updated on what happens. I live in arizona, and it is a pre employment test

11. I need to take a drug test soon and i bought number 1 synthetic kit by tuck technologies. After further research and calling the numbe on the inside, i found out that this company is out of buisness and most places online have discontinued there product. The shelf life is 1 year but i dont know when it was made. Has anyone used this product recently or haveany more info? I would greatly appreciate it!!! :)

12. Okay, so I have a bottle of QuickFix plus, Batch is P12R-10 the bottle has been kept in a cool dry place ever since I purchased it, it's only been heated up twice (Today because I'm testing it to see if I can maintain the temp) What I'm freaking out about is that I have a pre-employment DT on Thursday, and I absolutely need this job. I just lost my job last Monday (unrelated reasons) and now I have an interview, possibly a DT on Thursday. I haven't really been a heavy smoker, but I did smoke last week on Thursday, and the time before that was on Feb 14th and back. I had an at home test and I took it, I failed it. I don't know where I'll be going, or who will be testing me.

The bottle looks fine, so does the liquid inside, it doesn't have anything floating in it, and it's not stringy or what have you. Should I take the risk and use this bottle I have or should I get my sister (who is def clean) to pee in a container for me and I can transfer her urine into the bottle the QF came in?

Should I put the urine in the fridge? or will it be okay to leave it out overnight provided I reheat it up for 10 seconds in the morning before I leave?

I really wanna get this squared away before Thursday

13. You'll be straight, Quick Fix works. I used it yesterday. Heat it up and tuck it under your sack. Put on a pair of briefs so if you can't squeeze your thighs and walk it won't fall down your pants. I went to Quest and it was pretty obvious the lady did not care. She didn't make me empty my pockets or take my jacket off. I even had to remind her to put the blue dye in the toilet. Just pull it out, fill the cup, piss in the toilet and the rest is history.

14. I have a at home test coming up and it is a cheap one.. I won't have time to heat up the quick fix urine in the microwave so I'm wondering what is the point of heating the liquid up? Is it so it seems like real urine or does it only work if its been heated..I want to know if I tape the quick fix urine under my nuts with a heat pad and then use that if it will make me pass the test?

15. I would venture a guess that the at-home cheap test would not include a temperature strip to read the temp with. I know the ones at Wal-Mart do not have a temp strip.

16. Have you heard word back yet?? Got a test coming up and still deciding if I should just try and exercise drink water not smoke for the next 3 weeks....but thats last resort lol. Would much prefer this Quickfix if it worked.:smoking:

17. [quote name='"ousooners182"']

Have you heard word back yet?? Got a test coming up and still deciding if I should just try and exercise drink water not smoke for the next 3 weeks....but thats last resort lol. Would much prefer this Quickfix if it worked.:smoking:[/quote]

Synthetic urine works, but if you have that much time to get clean i would stay sober. Its always best to use real piss in case something fucks up. Whats 3 weeks of sobriety over a new job?

18. Works just fine, passed my test 2 weeks ago.:hello:

19. Granny needs some help. This question may be a bit off the subject of weed, but please bear with this old lady. My husband is getting ready to retire and we need term life insurance. He smokes cigarettes (yes, we both are the lowest of low in society at this point). To get the term life, he will have to undergo a blood/urine test administered here at home. Other than smoking he's in good health. I'm sure the urine test will be used to detect the nicotine present. Will Quick Fix Plus work for him in this situation? My hope is that it will do the trick. Please advise. Thanks so much.

20. I would venture to say "yes" Granny. It is manufactured for calibrating the equipment they test urine with, so it should pass easily (although I have not had to use mine yet).