Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine-Does it Work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeNugs, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Hey, I'm being randomly drug tested, so i was looking around for something to pass it with. I saw Quick Fix Synthetic Urine a lot. I was just wondering a few things. has anybody here used it? what are your experiences with it/ how easy is it to use.

also, does the quick fix have to be heated for the chemicals to work? Because im not being tested because of probation or anything, just an at-home test. So my real question is, if I didnt heat the sample, would it still work?

thanks

2. Just drink lots and lots of water and a couple of energy drinks or take some b12 vitamins.

I heard that synthetic urine works but if it's a home drug test than it should be easy to beat since they don't test the sample thoroughly.