Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Round 3 - Nitrates, Temp, Quest, Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyQFStory, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hi Everybody,

This will have been my 3rd time in the sub club and wanted to give some information that i found it difficult to find on here, at least within the last year or two.

I recently took a drug screen for pre employment here in SoCal at Quest and even though I was clean for almost a month, and pissing FAINT negative lines on home tests, I was up for a job that was a 28% increase in pay, so I didnt want to risk it, so I went with my trusty ole pal QF (i always buy the slightly bigger bottle).

As youll see in some of my other posts, I practiced, not as much this time around cause ive done it a few times now, but PRACTICE getting the temp right. It might feel weird to walk around for a few hours of your normal day with a bottle of QF tucked in your gooch, but it gives you the ability to move around and know if it is going to fall out or not and make you look suspect. Buy extra handwarmers at walmart or online for like 50 cents a pop, and the QF can be reheated so dont worry about that. FIRST step though, is to always verify the batch number which is now easier through the website vs having to call it in.

I went in for a SAP 5-50 W/MDMA, standard abuse 5 panel with MDMA added. The place i went opened early so i went in first thing, i was their second person being seen. I work in a professional environment and went in as i would dressed for work, (slacks, button down, put together, im in my early 30s but look young so I like to not have any suspicious based on dress). IT was QUIET in this place, so i was a big shaken when i entered the bathroom. Standard grab a cup, put a line on it, wash your hands, lock up your stuff (no pat down and not observed), went into the bathroom and there was no lock on the door which sucked, and no loud overhead fan like there typically is which also sucked. I made some loud clanks with my belt, stuck my tiny thermometer i had in my sock in the bottle to confirm the temp was accurate 97 degrees. Pissed in the toilet and at the same time dumped the QF in the cup, stashed the bottle back, set it in the bin as instructed, and came out. Temp reading was all good, signed off on the chain of custody, and off it went to a lab in FL. This was on wednesday a week before Christmas, but was told results would be back in 24-48 hours to employer. The following Monday I got word everything was good to go and was given a start date.

As for nitrates, I was told before doing a dipstick that it was positive for them which could indicate a UTI. I did more research about them this time, even called spectrum to inquire. I spent some cash myself on 3 different brands of SVT test strips to check myself as well and it was popping for nitrates. I then purchased some lab quality ones and it was positive for nitrates but within the normal levels that would be found in human urine, so it should still test all good for that I THINK!

TL;DR

Subbed in SoCal, at a Quest Lab, Temp was good, sent to Florida, passed, nitrates shouldn't be an issue if mentioned play dumb or say you have a UTI.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wonder why the synthetic had nitrates in it. Is it to preserve the urea?

3. not sure. The lab or testing center didnt tell me that this time, only last time where they did an "instant test" in the office, followed by the dipstick test.

There was no real info on nitrates in the QF on the forums, i only saw 2 small entries about it, but nothing about anyone failing because of it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. So did you pass?