Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gigi177, Jun 23, 2017.

1. so I used quick fix two weeks ago on a DOT random test. It was sent to alere lab. Still haven't heard anything which I guess is a good thing. It's been 14 days since the test. Should I still be worrying?

2. #2 IRON-EYES, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    If it's court Your pinched
    those synthetic urines are for dip strip tests a lab can tell it has no vitamin shed or sub bonded amino acids which authentic urine has(with a molecular inspection they can tell it's fake)if you get away with this one it's a miracle (I've NEVER heard of a full on lab test not catching this)

3. Court or job?

4. Job my buddy used it last year for a lab test and got his job.

5. Then there won't be a negative repercussion if you do get caught and those labs only test samples to the extent paid for(usually won't test to a molecular)

6. Now I have heard of it

7. There's numerous post about labs. I tested my qf urine and it has ph, creatine and cravity levels.

• Informative Informative x 1