Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix plus

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ssp86, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Hi!

I'm using quick fix plus for a drug test and I'm getting kind of nervous. I heated it for 10 seconds, shook it and then nothing. Heated it again. Then nothing. Did it again. And nothing. Does it usually take this long for the green spot to show up on the black strip?

2. You have to let it cool for a little bit

3. I had a similar problem first go round. If it's not showing up and its hot you likely over heated it. It took me a while to get the prep right, stick with 10 seconds in the microwave and then shake it well. The good thing is it can be heated and cooled as many times as needed. I freaked out and thought I ruined it by microwaving it too much.

4. OP is 2 years old.