Quick Fix Plus Works

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokezoften, May 15, 2014.

1. #1 smokezoften, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    New member of the sub club.
    Www.urineluck.com
    Purchase date: February 28th 2014
    Quickfix plus 45$
    Preemployment UA at lab corp.

5 days later
    "Welcome to the company"

First things first.
    Uric acid plays a key role in the game of cat and mouse between labs and synthetic urine these days.
    Called spectrum labs to confirm I had most recent batch with uric acid pre mixed. This was confirmed. I was told my batch is good until June 2015.

Prep:
    Heat in microwave for 10 seconds. If temp does not register, give it a minute. If it still doesn't register, heat for 10 seconds again. If you still see no color under temp gage it's because it's too hot (over 100). If it feels hot to bare skin it is hotter than your body temp.
    Shake and strap heating pad to bottle. Insert into pants. Should meet body temp in under a half hour. Just don't burn your dick off.

Conceal:
    Tight briefs
    Athletic spandex shorts. Underarmor should work.
    Loose fitting carhart or denim jeans.
    Right above cock. Heating pad opposite pubic area.
    Crotching it is just ridiculous. Esp if you cant walk smoothly.

Execution:
    I was so hyped I could not squeeze a drop of my own real piss into the toilet with blue dye. I simply poured the product into the specimen bottle. Be careful of the chug-chug noise the bottle makes when you release pressure after squeezing. It made my heart skip a beat. My execution was far from flawless. So if I managed I'm sure anyone else can.

Anyways, my temp was a perfect solid green box underneath 98 degrees at the time of giving the sample. It stayed at that temp for the hour of driving to the clinic.

It works.