Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus U/A Drug Test: Will it work??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Wonderman, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hello all,

New member and wanted to say hello and ask for some advice. Killed it at the job interview and need to know if Quickfix Plus works for a pre employment test? Also are pre employment tests supervised? Do they check the smell and bubbles ?? Any advice would be appreciated...

2. USE IT OH MY LORD USE IT ASAP! i vouch for quick fix plus
    my friend works at a local hospital as a chef he used it in theyre preemplyment drug screening he passed with flying color's
    i have also passed 3 seperate drug screenings with quick fix plus
    LOL no lie though shit works

3. Weed, does it get you high?

Apples, can you make a pie out of them?

Water, can you bathe yourself with it?

Contraceptives, can they prevent pregnancy?

Like these questions, quick fix, can I pass a drug test with it?

I passed a home drug test, will I pass a lab drug test?

4. I appreciate sarcasm like most but this is a serious question and I'm freaking out...Was hoping for more responses...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just want to say that my test was a total shit show but I managed to get out without any issues. First of all I'd like ti take my wizzinator and burn it. It helped to get in but it didnt work as shown it was like squeeze a little pee...like 30 squeezes to empty. ALS should provide better documentation because it sure doesnt work like show. I submitted my sample as calmy as possible...Now the waiting game....ECUP Escreen so it should be an interesting and stressful 48 hours...

6. Not to mention it was noisy as hell...