Quick Fix Plus Temperature!!

Discussion in 'Tokers Q&A' started by Bernzy94, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Hey everyone ! I'm new to the community although I have been reading the threads from google for a long time. I want to know about the best temperature for Quick Fix Plus when urine testing for whatever reason. I just recently had to test for a new job and I used the QF Plus. Everything went well, and they gave me a copy of the paperwork that said "did the specimen read between 90-100 degrees F?" And they checked "Yes" and it stated that the temp was 99.2. Is that too high? Should I be worried? A friend of mine who was already hired on at the same company said it took about 3-4 days to hear back after the test. I'm on day 2. But My anxiety is ridiculous!! I've never had to do this before so just wondering if I'll be alright. Thanks in advance for any wisdom or relief you guys can provide!

2. Honest opinion is, medically your urine should about match your body temperature witch is on average 96- (97.7–99.5 °F) This temperature is degraded in a sense after about 4min.

But you kinda answered your own question by understanding the company that collects the samples days later seems to ask the office if the temp was right during the sample collection knowing by the time they received the urine the temp would def be adjusted. So if you saw them check yes then you are a sure thing fine. Not sure on how or what effect the supplement will have on the test results itself never used it.

3. Thanks man. I appreciate it I guess you're right. I've heard nothing but success stories with it but they've always been followed by "... as long as you get the temp right..." so just wanted to double check.

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You