Quick Fix Plus Newest 6.2 Formula (using in 2018)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Careybandz, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Yesss I did and works like a charm this was my first time using synthetic urine and I'm so glad I went with QF 6.2 anxiety trip over

2. #22 Incontrastofsin, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    UPDATED PLAN:

Wake up
    Activate and shake up heat pad. Shake it back up every 15-20 mins
    Take the cap off of the urine bottle, shake it up, place in the microwave for 5 second intervals
    Wait for the temp to be at 98
    Put the cap back on
    Attach the heat pad to the bottle
    Put it in the stash undies
    Arrive at the facility
    Wait to get called
    Shake up the bottle
    Pour it on to the cup

3. Hell yes. Perfect. Lol one last question. Did you use the heating pad on it the entire time? And it wasn’t overheated?

4. Yes I used the heating pad on it the entire time and it did not over heat. KEEP THE HEATING PAD ON AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR DRUG TEST , YOU GOT THIS !

5. Thank you!!!! You rock.

6. Did you pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I haven’t taken the test yet, but I will pretty soon. They just keep on stalling me. I actually called the labs today, and they told me to attach the heat pad to the opposite side of the temperature strip on the bottle after the bottle has reached 98 degrees. Start warming up the heat pad 30-45 minutes before you put the urine in the microwave. Don’t forget to shake the bottle before putting it in the microwave, and make sure you do so without the cap on.

I’m still nervous about it, but hopefully it’ll all work out okay for the two of us!

8. I’m sure you passed. As long as the temp is correct you should be in the clear.

9. Well, I haven’t taken it yet! THEY KEEP ON STALLING ME AND CAUSING ME MORE ANXIETY!!!! But I better pass! I feel like I know what I have to do.

Pro tips are always more than welcome, though.

10. When your about to give your sample I’d pour the quickfix in the cup and ignore the squeeze cap. The bottle will make a loud suction noise with the squeeze cap.

11. Was planning to already!;)

Good looking out though!

12. Any new updates? HR is taking their precious time. Might end up testing in a week or so.

13. Yup, we’re on the same boat

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reporting to say that I took the test today, temp was in range, then signed all the paperwork, and the nurse put both tube samples in a bag.

Am I good?

15. You should be in the clear. Its a guaranteed pass as long as the temp was right.

16. This is what it says.

Attached Files:

17. They marked “yes” on the temp range as you can see on the attached pic

18. Looks like a pass. Right on! Hopefully I’ll get mine out of the way soon.

19. Does it really? That’s so good to know! Phew

20. Do you know your batch number? I have batch: ST183B16A. Have you been given a start date?