Quick Fix Plus Newest 6.2 Formula (using in 2018)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Careybandz, Sep 7, 2018.

1. #1 Careybandz, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Hey guys so I am going to use Quick Fix Plus the newer version 2018 and I've recently stopped smoking August 26th of 2018 mind you im a light smoker (OCCASIONALLY) (176PDS AND IM 5 FT 4IN.) And also a female. i would say 3 bowls a week or every other week with a blunt but my metabaliosm is pretty low and have been taking niacin, azo cranberry pills, drinking cranberry juice, and gallons of water for about a week I would say in that time frame and my drug test is this following Monday which right now it is September 6th 2018 and I did try a couple home drug tests to see if I would test negative and it still came out positive and I don't want to risk anything so I'm going to try this Quick Fix Plus SYTHETIC URINE WHICH I BOUGHT ON THE OFFICAL quick fix website and I will keep you guys updated on if I passed or not. I've been doing like a lot of research which is like turning me crazy over night. I have never been so anxious in my life ok maybe I'm lieing but I'm pretty nervous because I really want this job there's great benefits and the pay is freaking amazing! I'm 3 days away from my drug test and have to take it at US HEALTHWORKS in CA which it says on my Pre employment DRUG screening paper that it's an instant check test which I also did research on and means I'll get results within and hour. I just fear for them sending to a lab. PRAY FOR ME GUYS LOL I HAVE BUBBLE GUTS TO THE MAX!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have used various synthetics to pass tests, never have had a problem. Including the one that was sent to a lab. Urine Luck brand is the main on I use. Have also used Monkey Business as well. I bet you will pass! Let us know either way. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply broncos420 I feel relieved now !! I've been scarfing myself like it's the day of my death or something lol I'll let you guys know the results

4. I used quick fix last week and I passed, just make sure you get the temperature right and don’t be suspicious

• Like Like x 1

5. Really!!! Omg ok thanks so much what was your temperature exactly at

6. Also
    Where did you take you screening at

7. Temperature was at 100 when I poured it into the cup I’m assuming it probably dropped a couple of degrees before I actually gave it to her though. I took the screening at a clinic close by but the lab it was sent to was alere toxicology

9. HEY ATK93 IT WORKED I FORGOT TO UPDATE BUT I PASSED! AND GOT THE JOB IT TOOK A DAY OR 2 TO HERE I WAS IN THE CLEAR FROM EMPLOYMENT BUT THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE TEMPERATURE AS I WAS WARNED. IT TOOK ABOUT 30 MINUTES FOR ME TO GO IN THE LAB AND "PEE" IN THE CUP SO I TOLD THEM I'D BE BACK AND WARMED MY QF UP 15 SECONDS AT 7ELEVEN (PREVIOUSLY WARMED IT UP 10 SECS AT HOME BEFORE LEAVING TO SCREENING BUT IT TOOK A WHILE) AND WAS CONTINUOUSLY SHAKING IT FOR ABOUT A MINUTE WRAPPED THE HOT PACK AROUND IT AND CUT A PLASTIC BAG TO WRAP IT BECAUSE IT WAS BURNING HOT LOL BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING IT'S GOOD TO OVERHEAT IT I FIGURED since the process was long. IT TOOK 4 TO 5 MINUTES TO COOL DOWN JUST A LITTLE AND I WENT BACK IN AND GOT CALLED FOR MY SCREENING. IT BURNED MY THIGH PRETTY BAD LOL BUT AFTER I GAVE MY SAMPLE THE LADY CHECKED IF SPECIMEN WAS IN RANGE WHICH SAYS ON YOUR DONAR COPY YOU GET AND MINE SAID YES SO I KNEW THEN AND THERE I AUTOMATICALLY PASSED. IT'S LIKE A CRAZY EXPERIENCE LOL AND I HAVE A WARRIOR BURN ON MY THIGH TO REMIND ME OF THIS SUCCESS BUT YOU GOT THIS IN THE BAG GOOD LUCK KEEP ME POSTED/UPDATED ALSO JUST BE YOURSELF ACT LAID BACK AND NOT SUSPICIOUS !

10. Also make sure you get the qf plus I ordered mine online just to make sure my batch # would be good

12. Update: I PASSED GUYS YAY WITH A WARRIOR BURN ON MY THIGH ! SUCCESS QF PLUS IS THE ISHH

13. Fuuuck yea!!! Congrats!! It’s true best feeling when they Call and You’re clear.. and you did use tthe new version 6.2 ?

14. Hi all!

I live in FL, and I’m new to this forum and, as most of you have, I have a urine test coming up, and have to resort to Quick Fix 6.2.

Considering I work at an office, I assume that the urine test will be non-dot, considering I don’t work for the department of transportation.

I’m not sure exactly about when my drug test date will be (most likely sometime this coming week or the one after), but I did order the Quick Fix 6.2 + the stash undies straight from their website, and I’m having it overnighted to my place.

Not gonna lie, I’ve been freaking the hell out, despite reading tons of positive feedback about the product. So far, this is the information that I have gathered:

0. Check the batch number the second the package arrives, although they told me on the phone that all their batches are still good to go.
    1. Wake up 90 mins before the test, look at myself in the mirror, and tell myself that it’ll be fine.
    2. Activate the heating pad and leave it resting in a sock for 45 minutes.
    3. Grab the bottle, take the cap off, microwave it for 10 secs or till the temperature reads between 94-100 degrees.
    4. Replace the cap with the flip cap
    5. Rubber band the heating pad against the opposite side of the thermometer.
    6. Place the thermometer against my pubic area in order for it to keep body temperature.
    7. Pour it into the cup

Any advice? What’s the best way to pour the liquid into the cup while at the facility? Am I overthinking? haha

My batch is also good according to the website. I’m losing too much sleep...

15. Your good bro!! Don’t trip on it to much. I’m the same way and overthink/overplan especially for something to keep my 100,000 a year job. ive used synthetics for years now for pre employment tests to randoms and the temp stays relatively the same thrust your da even without a heating pad. I used to do experiments at work and would have my pee in a long sock on my leg throughout the day. I’d wake up at 7 and put it there in the morning without heating in the microwave or a pad and by 10 it would be 97 and would stay there the whole day and even a few hours after I took it off after work. Just. Follow the steps it comes with. Heat for about 10 sec in microwave (if you go to 711 on ur way there cause you’re freakin out, watch out the microwaves are extremely strong and can overheat very quick) put the heating pad opposite of temp strip and you got tthe undies with the pocket bro. You’re goooolden!!!! Hopefully this eases your mind a bit brother

16. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So, what I’m gonna do is activate the heat pad about 40 mins before the test and shake it up, then shake it up every 15-20 mins. And once the urine is at 96-100 (well, the green dot), I’m going to slap the heat pad on the opposite side of the thermometer.

Is that a good game plan?

17. Yeah. Activate the heat pad half hour or so before yu. Need to use it so it’s at optimal temp. But don’t place trhe heat pad on the side with the temp strip it’ll give u a flase reading because the heat is directly on the strip.. put the pad on the other side that is blank so it only heats the liquid in the bottle and the temp strip can do its job correctly and read the temp of the product inside and not the heat pad itself. When ur in the bathroom taking the test the cup they give you has a temp strip just like the one on quickfix and it reads the temp pretty quick once you transfer the liquid into it. If the temp strip on the quickfix bottle isn’t reading but it’s hot.. it is almost likely a little above 100 don’t panic just pour it into the cup and it’ll cool down pretty quick just wait till it’s in between 90 n 100. I’ve taken about 15 tests and Never been in the bathroom more than 1 minute because it’s so easy. They usually give you about 4 minutes in there.

18. There’s also a few little tricks I’ve learned from buddies telling me but it wasn’t just pour planning on their part. (Not pre heating in microwave etc) if the cup in the bathroom doesn’t reach temp because it’s to cold which is really rare.. take ur hand warmer that is heating ur ore and place it directly on the temp strip it’ll heat it up at least for a little to fake the tech

19. Super baked rn. Keep forgetting shit. Few beginner things I messed up on.. when u heat it up loosen the cap a little so the pressure has a escape.. there’s a plastic seal under the cap if you take trhe cap of to switch for the other one make sure it is still in there. Mine fell out the first time and my bottle emptied in my pocket. The squirt cap isnt a necessary switch..

20. YOU ARE A GOD!