Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix plus, Alere 10 panel - freaking out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cybernetictiger, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Shoot I have one that got sent to the lab the last 2 in the last 6 months I've taken was quick pass with quick fix but this time after handing over my sample at the correct temp, they bottled it in 2 containers and sent it, it also said alere standard 5 panel 1200 I hope it does pick up that it's synthetic!! Let's go quick fix fix it again !

2. Timdog, took the same test, day 4 waiting for results and making for a looooong weekend. Did you pass?

3. Did I pass shoot they called and said they will be scheduling a physical some time this week that everything else came back good quick fix does it again! Also they sent this to the lab alere toxicology

4. Awesome, glad to hear. How long did it take to hear that you passed?

5. yes me to and honestly they never even told me i passed they just said they were going to schedule a physical soon

6. Just took the XC-10 Panel from Alere Toxicology using QuickFix 6.2. Nervous but optimistic based on what I'm reading on this thread.. will update with results

7. My husband just did the Alere Escreen lab #1204... he didn't use anything but was clean for 47 days and is extremely active, lean and drinks a lot of water. He took an at home test 7 days before the actual and passed. He took the actual test on Friday at noon and hasn’t heard anything (it’s now Monday).. he is on a prescription that may pop positive but hadn’t taken it in a few days and may be clean. When will he hear something? Do they test in the testing site or send it out? Will they look further into the marijuana if it gets sent out for the prescription?

8. Please help! Just did a escreen 5 panel drug test a day ago using quick fix 6.2, and now it is being sent to samhsa laboratories. Anxiety is very high and I desperately need this job, are they going to detect that it is synthetic urine?

9. Did you pass?

10. Any word?

11. What happened?? Pass or fail ???

12. Reported again. As I keep saying to you nobody is going to fall for your bullshit scam you dickhead.

13. #33 vladimirb1974, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    I might recommend for someone else is to use the bottle and supplies that comes with the quick fix and get some clean urine from someone if you can! omegle-online.com