Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus 6.2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DtGyrl, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I wanted to do a review and share my experience. I was recently put into the job market and knew I had to pass a urine test for almost any position I applied to. After researching and finally asking a friend what she used to pass. I bought Quick Fix at a local head shop. I checked the batch everything was golden. I scheduled my appt with Labcorp cause I was to control when I went and make sure my sample was good to go. About 45 min before appt. I followed instructions, opened and activated the heating pack. Which didn't get really warm. I heated it up for 10 seconds. It was with the range. Applied the heating pack. But temp while in range dropped to 92. So I heated again. Well now it was too high. I left and let it sit till it finally got into range but didn't use the pack as it didn't really work. When I got to labcorp it was at 94. So I turned on the car heat to bring it up to 96-98, it heated up quickly. I put the bottle in my bra. I went into the room for the test, I put the pee in the container and placed bottle back in my bra. Made sure to pee in the toilet to make it look real. Handed her the sample it read the right heat at 92-94. Went home and smoked cause what else to you do. Less than 24 hrs I PASSED the test at Labcorp with a NEGATIVE result.

• Like Like x 1