Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus 6.2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Q&PDDD, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Used it and passed at LabCorp Jan 2019, 10 panel non DOT. Batch Number: ST183B18A

1. I shook the bottle before microwaving, I did not shake at the facility, forgot. I assume it was shaken plenty on its way to testing lab.
    2. Purchased at local bong shop, $20.
    3. Batch number: printed on the bottle above thermometer sticker. No batch number on direction sheet. Gave me a bit of a scare because all but one official sites say to look for batch number on the direction sheet. Oh well, worked anyway.
    4. Does not foam, does not smell like piss. Was not an issue. Only thing you can get marked for at testing facility: temperature not within 90-100F, so get that right as directed.
    5. Most def get a 3oz bottle, I honestly don't think 2oz would have been enough. Had very little left after filling the container to the line.
    6. Incredibly stressful experience, not the process but the fact that so many things are on the line. Was given 3 minutes to do my thing and it was plenty. Wore thermals over underwear and kept bottle in the crotch with handwarmer banded to its surface.

Wish you all well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Office job, working with other people's money.

3. I have a drug test for nursing school which will be sent out to labcorp extremely nervous, I got the stash undies from amazon and going to but then quick fix 6.2 from a local smoke shop. I’m extremely stressed out and nervous because I can’t afford to fail this or my life will be fucked any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Getting the quick fix 6.2 regular size wish me luck

4. When did you use the flip top or did you not use that at all?? I just purchased and directions say don’t use flip top for transport, please help out!

5. I did use the flip top, but if I ever have to do this again I probably won't use it because it made this noise after every squeeze. I have read some posts where people recommend you practice pouring using flip top so it sounds like you're pissing. Give it a shot

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's hard to tell someone who nervous to not be nervous because that will make them even more nervous. My advise: practice the switch in your own bathroom a few times prior to going to labCorp. Practice makes perfect. And remember, the only thing that they actually care about when it comes to the sample is the temperature, so don't stress yourself with smell or foaming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oh and I recommend using QF6.2 plus, because it has 3 oz instead of 2 oz like the regular. With 3 oz I filled the cup they gave me to the line, and only had a little left, which I poured into the toilet.

8. Guys this was a breeze best way to do it get quick fix empty it out have someone clean pee in it before you go then attatch the hand warmer stays at perfect temp the whole time thank everyone for the help!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. QF6.2+ worked for me 12/2018

Test tested for everything including authenticity. This is for one of the biggest US companies not for a MCJOB.

• Like Like x 2
  10. While I admit, reading most of this eased my mind...I am still terrified of failing. I’ve passed twice with QuickFix 6.1 but now that I have a job I actually want and care about I am absolutely terrified of failing with 6.2. I’m in Alabama. Can someone please give me some encouragement? I am totally freaked and upset.

11. You'll be fine. Follow the instructions and you'll be golden. You should just find a job where they don't care. Lol. I know. Easier said than done. Good luck. Keep smiling

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Nursing school really performs drug test on students? Yikes

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just used QF for the first time today at Lab Corp in Florida. It was a random drug test Batch #ST183D26A, temperature was marked ok in the chain of custody. They put part of the ‘specimen’ on a smaller sealed cup which I initialed. Should I be worried? Any input?

Will update when I get the results

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I’m in Alabama. Just took a test with the same at Quest diagnostics. Haven’t gotten results yet but temp was marked ok. Fingers crossed for us both! Will update as well when I get results.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Quest Diagnostics testing equipment seems to not be able to pick that quick fix stuff. All my biomed buds use Quick fix for the passed 3-4 and always pass with flying colors (Quest Diagnostic collects our samples)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I passed!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Thats awesome, Today was a normal day at work. Gonna wait until Monday to see what happens. Will update :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. I’m loving this sh*t. Way to go Quick Fix, not a failure since 2019 had began!!!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Update: It’s Monday and my test was on last Wednesday. Finish my work day no problem. I think I am on the clear! Love QuickFix will be using it again!!

• Like Like x 4