Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Plus 6.2 does it work at quest diagnostics?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Needittowork, Jun 22, 2019.

1. So I took my test recently and had to resort to synthetic urine. I live in FL and had to take a SAP 9-50 w/ nit at quest diagnostics. Has anyone had experience RECENTLY with taking the quick fix and passing this specific drug test? Asking for a friend because I'm freaking out. Temp was fine, I just need this job! Thanks for any help.

2. Can’t say I have, I’m awaiting results for a different test. However, I have only really read success stories and given the popularity of quick fix, I have to assume people would be pissed and post if it was bullshit. You should be good if you validated the batch.

That said, I’m assuming you used the 6.2 formula, I actually read some old reviews about the 6.1 formula failing the nitrates test. But those would likely be expired by now anyway, I’m sure your good.

Best of luck with the new job!

3. Okay thank you! I'll post an update once I know the results!